5-0 AC at 1-4 Powell game preview

Mav4life

yup, the Central game scares me because of the short week, it being at Central on TV and with the big Catholic game approaching, all that coupled with the fact that we put 60 on them last season and they got beat by CC who we beat all could put the players in a mindset that is the makings of a trap game if our kids can not stay focused. I believe that Is a game we should win by 3-4 scores but could also lose if we are not ready

I wouldn't worry about Central. I wasn't that impressed by them. Good QB, but they lack the playmakers that they typically have. The Powell-central game last week could have gone either way. Difference in the end was that one team came up empty in the red zone, while the other one didn't. Edited by osunut2

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't worry about Central. I wasn't that impressed by them. Good QB, but they lack the playmakers that they typically have. The Powell-central game last week could have gone either way. Difference in the end was that one team came up empty on the red zone, while the other one didn't.

When I saw them against CC I was not impressed with them as well, but they do have the type of team that could surprise you in my opinion if you are not prepared, as much as I would like to think we are that much better than them my natural reaction is to enter with caution lol

I hope powell pulls a upset and if they don't central will. Catholic and oakridge have the Mavs number too karma will catch AC before this season is over ...go panthers.

Hog why did you send that hat back. Cost me a lot to overnight from Seattle. Oh I think you missed the Powell wish last I checked Mavs were up 42 to 0? And that is on my Ferry ride home it could be like the Fulton Game. LOL

Edited by Seahawks2014

I hope powell pulls a upset and if they don't central will. Catholic and oakridge have the Mavs number too karma will catch AC before this season is over ...go panthers.

Great win AC!!! Started slow but finished strong!!! Hog you need to worry about CC they beat Halls 42 to 7 but Jeffers under 90 yards passing 3 or 4 picks 0 TD passes. Good luck at OR next week you will need it. #24 played after kicking the Clinton kid? Wow!