5-0 AC at 1-4 Powell game preview

Mav4life

Yup, that theead was non stop laughs, glad to see you back, its about that time for matt to start getting those 300+ yard nights aint it lol, hes looking good right now, and the team is getting better every week

He's really wanting to be turned loose. Cooler weather, less cramping, and riding the high of winning. He really wants to break his records of single game rushing and season total. I've told him that would be great, but it also takes it's toll when you have back to back weeks of 400 yard games. I reminded him that when it counts (playoffs) we'll need him to be 100%. He just wants to make sure that he finishes 1st in the state. I agree as that goes a long way for his recruiting. Now I just have to get the coaches to update Max...Preps (sorry, they don't like the competitions name)lol

Edited by Foxman43

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's really wanting to be turned loose. Cooler weather, less cramping, and riding the high of winning. He really wants to break his records of single game rushing and season total. I've told him that would be great, but it also takes it's toll when you have back to back weeks of 400 yard games. I reminded him that when it counts (playoffs) we'll need him to be 100%. He just wants to make sure that he finishes 1st in the state. I agree as that goes a long way for his recruiting. Now I just have to get the coaches to update Max...Preps (sorry, they don't like the competitions name)lol

Your son is the real deal and it will be a pleasure watching him play on Saturdays. I feel like east tn is one of the most underrated high school football areas in the country.

Your son is the real deal and it will be a pleasure watching him play on Saturdays. I feel like east tn is one of the most underrated high school football areas in the country.

Thank you! We get varying opinions about him, but I told him that comes with the territory. Leave it all on the field and people can't take that away. I'm excited myself about watching him on Saturdays. I'm just not sure where I will be travelling. lol The conversation goes on daily at work about how underrated East TN players are. Does Fulton have to play 8 on 11 from here on out to even the odds? Lookin' good over there!

Thank you! We get varying opinions about him, but I told him that comes with the territory. Leave it all on the field and people can't take that away. I'm excited myself about watching him on Saturdays. I'm just not sure where I will be travelling. lol The conversation goes on daily at work about how underrated East TN players are. Does Fulton have to play 8 on 11 from here on out to even the odds? Lookin' good over there!

I don't see how anyone cannot like fox I've only seen him live 4 times but that's all I needed to know that he was the real deal. And nah man I'm a firm believer in that teams can peak too early and im happy to say fulton still has a lot to improve on... like costly penalties that will hurt us against good opponents we have got to cut those out... I just hope to get one tough game before the playoffs this year... I'm looking forward to the OR game with AC though that game could be a classic this year.

Well in my opinion, the best way for him to break his records is to just take what the defense gives him, run har and dont think about the numbers as they will take care of themselves as will the wins. Its easy to get caught up in the numbers and all the aclimades that come with those but just remind him to also enjoy it and have fun, its meant to be fun, thats why its called a game. Love watching these guys play, they are a fun group

Well in my opinion, the best way for him to break his records is to just take what the defense gives him, run har and dont think about the numbers as they will take care of themselves as will the wins. Its easy to get caught up in the numbers and all the aclimades that come with those but just remind him to also enjoy it and have fun, its meant to be fun, thats why its called a game. Love watching these guys play, they are a fun group

No worries about him keeping track. That's what I do. He just plays and asks me later how he did. On game days, I used to think about nothing but the game. He's asking me about body kits for his motorcycle, what the plans are for the weekend, etc. He's so laid back about everything. I asked him if he was worried about Campbell County. "Coach has us ready dad".

I don't see how anyone cannot like fox I've only seen him live 4 times but that's all I needed to know that he was the real deal. And nah man I'm a firm believer in that teams can peak too early and im happy to say fulton still has a lot to improve on... like costly penalties that will hurt us against good opponents we have got to cut those out... I just hope to get one tough game before the playoffs this year... I'm looking forward to the OR game with AC though that game could be a classic this year.

Yea, that OR game is going to be an absolute war, but the Catholic game wories me as well. Going into this season I was thinking that we would go 8-2 with those being our 2 losses, but this team looks better right now than I thought they would so maybe we can pull 1 or both of those off, I just feel that OR is the most talented group in our district all around this year, that will be an old fashioned defensive slugfest I beleive

No worries about him keeping track. That's what I do. He just plays and asks me later how he did. On game days, I used to think about nothing but the game. He's asking me about body kits for his motorcycle, what the plans are for the weekend, etc. He's so laid back about everything. I asked him if he was worried about Campbell County. "Coach has us ready dad".

Thats what I like to hear...keep it up lol