SIGNAL MOUNTAIN @ NOTRE DAME

Booger

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I may be the Irish good luck charm...another district game I attended...another win for the Irish....

Irish defense looks very good, and the ND Keeper is on top of her game for sure...an early goal for the Irish looked like the offense was going to put the hurt to SM, but SM quickly got back into the swing and had some pretty good opportunities to score (see previous defense/keeper reference)..SM is obviously pretty young from what I could tell..but has some very skilled and quick players and willl be a greater threat in the future...

Irish will need to be able to step up their midfield game and control more, have better first touches, and get more of a passing game to do well against the better teams this season...

D

Edited by CHAMPDDS

Looks like I may be the Irish good luck charm...another district game I attended...another win for the Irish....

Irish defense looks very good, and the ND Keeper is on top of her game for sure...an early goal for the Irish looked like the offense was going to put the hurt to SM, but SM quickly got back into the swing and had some pretty good opportunities to score (see previous defense/keeper reference)..SM is obviously pretty young from what I could tell..but has some very skilled and quick players and willl be a greater threat in the future...

Irish will need to be able to step up their midfield game and control more, have better first touches, and get more of a passing game to do well against the better teams this season...

D

Booger seconds the midfield game