Wosbo Wrestling Club New Training Facility and Times

WOSBO

Dear Wrestling Community,

My name is Jeramie Welder.  I am the owner and head coach of Wosbo Wrestling Club. Wosbo Wrestling Club is a faith based wrestling club that focuses on developing each individual athlete to their full potential on and off the mat.  Wrestling is one of the most demanding sports there is.  It offers many challenges that can be carried over into lifelong lessons.  At Wosbo Wrestling Club there is an understanding that great things do not happen overnight.  They take time, commitment, discipline, desire and belief.  It is through this journey that true success and integrity can be found.

I have had the privilege and pleasure to work closely in Middle Tennessee with Franklin High School and Brentwood High School wrestling rooms thanks to the support I have received from the school coaches, parents and school administration.  I have been fortunate that these rooms have allowed wrestlers from all around the state to come train under the Wosbo name.   

It is because of the community support we have received over the past 8 years that we are excited to announce our club is growing!  With growth comes movement to a new space. We are proud to now be a part of Nashville MMA located at 478 Allied Drive Nashville, TN 37211. 

We are blessed to be able to use this incredible training facility to train our states future wrestlers!  We look forward to talking with each of you, showing you around our new training space and breaking in the new space with hard work that each of your kids bring every time they step on the mat.

With our new move, comes a new schedule.

Wosbo Youth (grade school/middle school) wrestling practices will be held every Monday and Wednesday.  

Wosbo Elite (high school/advanced middle school) wrestling practices will be held every Tuesday and Thursday.  

All wrestlers will be required to hold either an AAU or USA Wrestling membership card.

*For the month of October, Wosbo Wrestling Club will be holding an additional training day every Sunday to prepare for the upcoming season and Super 32 Tournament.  

Wosbo Wrestling Club will also begin personal training sessions and small group workouts.  Contact Coach Jeramie Welder to get information regarding membership details, personal training sessions, workout times and any other questions.

Thank you all again for spreading the word and the love of the sport.  We could not have done this without you!

Sincerely,

Coach Jeramie Welder

Wosbo Wrestling Club Owner/Head Coach

wosbo1@gmail.com

615-972-6799