MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

1st. you got to beat them 1-0 East try to get out of the second round this year.

yall aint seeing East,Mark is gone he cant help ya!!!!

How bout East try to get out the second round this DECADE, dude that's the absolute last stat yall should b throwing out there. It took yall forever to become a respectable playoff team again. Now yall act like yall the 85 bears. Lol...clowns

1st. you got to beat them 1-0 East try to get out of the second round this year.

yall aint seeing East,Mark is gone he cant help ya!!!!

How bout East try to get out the second round this DECADE, dude that's the absolute last stat yall should b throwing out there. It took yall forever to become a respectable playoff team again. Now yall act like yall the 85 bears. Lol...clowns

Mr. cosigner your not even a factor. you from Fairly anyway.get off whitehaten bandwagon imposter!!!

Is lying all you can come up with kid? Is that really the best you can do? No bandwagon over here. You must be the X factor at East huh? Lol this is like a circus. East has to have better representatives out there, yall just making the school look bad...

HOW ABOUT U TELL THEM  IM FROM THE WOOD

MR.COSIGNER

Edited by nmpballer

Havengrad, they keep bringin up mark, I think they be dreaming bout him....lol... dude we got backs for days. . they better worry bout the ones we have now and let mark stay in college. He already made history on yall and I see yall will never forget. .. the ultimate sign of respect!!! But thanks for admitting you are a hater, I see you're growing up a little. Now think with your head and not your heart. Its hard to beat us 2yrs in a row player, and they lost cool points by losing to melrose...they coming to da Haven, and yes they remember the loss, so I'm just gone say they got a HARD job ahead if they think they gone beat us on our homecoming!!!!