MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

Right!!! And no one is talkin about the back to back personal foul calls on sims that have them 30yds to set up the TD rather than the FG att...we had more personal foul calls than they had penalties and they still talkin bout the one flag. ..lol...OT means the score is 0-0. They had a chance just like we did. End of story.

This is why player discipline is so important, especially in big games. I can count on ONE hand the personal foul penalties against Henry County that were not roughing passer/kicker in the last 5 seasons.

Man 381 rushing yards and 5 TDs by Mark Dodson meant more than some call on a guy that WAS actually down the field illegally 

Everyone in TN including Whitehaven fans and coaches realize that was a horrible decision. And a trick play called at the perfect moment can work on any team. The game was won in OT. That play didn't just give us the game. But I wholeheartedly agree it would be better to see multiple teams from the West in Cookville, just like it would b better to see multiple teams from the East there besides the same 3 that runs through the East EVERY year. Is there anyone over there who can come close to beating them?

Is there a place where I can get Memphis area game articles/scores besides the Commercial Appeal? Don't want to pay for them

Is there a place where I can get Memphis area game articles/scores besides the Commercial Appeal? Don't want to pay for them

No. I will say this about the Commercial Appeal. Not all of their articles are locked out for free viewing, but most are. They will always allow you to view the scores and the box scores (Game Data) for free.

You just proved our point. ... and you don't even realize it!!!! Lol.... when schools from Memphis play schools out east, we never get the calls, we just get all the flags. ...lol... and if they get a penalty that is the reason why they lost the game!!!! Thank you sir for helping me prove my point....

ME TO.. THE 17TH CANT GET HERE QUICKER!!

I DOUBT EAST LOSE BACK TO BACK GAMES

ESPECIALLY TO WHITEHATEN 

THEIR BETTER COACH AND HAVE MORE D1 PROSPECTS THAN THE HATEN

ALL THEY HAVE IS JOSH,JORDAN,KERRICK

DONTE-fair,#5 OK

I agree that the 17th is going to be special.

First, I disagree that their coach is better. I'm not taking anything away from coach Wimberly ... that man can coach and he get's his players recruited. I have the upmost respect for him and that program. I don't agree that all the Haven has is Josh, Jordan, and Kerrick. I really disagree that Donte is just fair. I know that he's extremely special.

Quite frankly ... Whitehaven, Ridgeway, East, Central, Trezevant, Craigmont, Mitchell, and a few more, are all loaded with talent from freshmen to seniors. Some just have more then others. From QBs to DBs. From DLs to OLs. I know that different coaches have different styles and approaches ... but if they can get the players to buy in ... those styles can be effective. All the schools I just called out get their guys to buy in ... and some I didn't name.

However, it's your opinion and i'mma respect that. I just disgaree.

I agree that the 17th is going to be special.

First, I disagree that their coach is better. I'm not taking anything away from coach Wimberly ... that man can coach and he get's his players recruited. I have the upmost respect for him and that program. I don't agree that all the Haven has is Josh, Jordan, and Kerrick. I really disagree that Donte is just fair. I know that he's extremely special.

Quite frankly ... Whitehaven, Ridgeway, East, Central, Trezevant, Craigmont, Mitchell, and a few more, are all loaded with talent from freshmen to seniors. Some just have more then others. From QBs to DBs. From DLs to OLs. I know that different coaches have different styles and approaches ... but if they can get the players to buy in ... those styles can be effective. All the schools I just called out get their guys to buy in ... and some I didn't name.

However, it's your opinion and i'mma respect that. I just disgaree.

Let me see if I can assist in this endeavor. Right now, the only guy on the East roster that is on anybody's preseason recruitment list is Vasco Curry, who is listed below.

#60, DT Vasco Curry, 6'-0", 260 lb. (Accoring to Scout.com ... Memphis, Ole Miss, UT, Vandy)

The other players listed are outstanding football players who will probably get opportunities to play on Saturdays as well.  According to my calculations, adding what Mr. Devante Turner did against Briarcrest this past Friday night ... 157 yds on 20 carries for two (2) TDs to what is listed at the Shelby Metro Sports Blog website for individual statistics has Mr. Turner as the leading rusher in the City with the following stat line.

#5, RB Devante Turner, 5'-9", 170 lb., Jr. (according to M A X Preps)

Carries            Yards       Avg            TD

97               700          7.2            13

According to the roster at M A X Preps, the other players mentioned are listed as follows:

#52, DL/OL Ray Taylor, 6'-1". 255 lb., Sr.

#8, DB Kyland Tate, 5'-10", 170 lb., Sr. (2 Ints going into the Briarcrest gm)

#32, FB Roderick Fields, 5'-10", 239 lb. Sr.

Others not mentioned, but should be noted:

#12, QB/S Eric Banks, 6'-5", 215 lb., Jr. (Yes, he's a 6'-5" QB AND S)

#7, DB Teddrick McGhee, 6'-1", 175 lb. Jr. (2 Ints going into the Briarcrest gm)

Note:

I've noticed the Kyland Tate young man. He's had an outstanding year so far. He's special. He's a playmaker.

I called out quite a few Mustangs in my post above. What can you all tell us about them recruitment wise? Where is Vasco thinking about going? Who's showing interest in Devante Turner? I would think that there are some schools showing interest in him. Who's recruiting Kyland Tate? Ray Taylor? Do you all see a lot of U of M folk at your school and games? I know Ole Miss hits this area hard ... you see Ole Coach Harris at any of your games? Vandy? UT Chatt? Marshall? Arkansas State? TSU?

This is CoachT ... give your guys some pub. I know coach Wimberly is on a lot of college coaches speed dial. Come on East folk ... show your young men some love on here.

That goes for everybody else too ... tell us about your guys.

On the serious tip. The guys that come on here all love high school football and we want to see everybody's young men go on to the next level. Yeah ... when Whitehaven plays East ... I want Whitehaven to win. But When it gets to the post season ... I'm a Memphis Fan, then a Shelby County Fan, Then a West Tenn Fan ... in that order. I want all of our guys to excell. Give your guys some pub while you come on here and talk smack to each other.

It's all good.

Edited by kwc

THERES ALWAYS GONNA BE HATERS (BHS-MR PEPPER TREE) EVERY PERSON WANT THEIR TEAM TO BE THE BEST. BUT BASHING THEM WANT SOLVE A THANG.MY SCHOOL IS THE GREATEST EVER TO ME I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT A HATER THINKS. (MR.PEPPER TREE)-IS ON ALMOST EVERY THREAD TALKING TRASH WHEN HE HAS NEVER PLAYED FOOTBALL IN HIS LIFE,ONLY MADDEN ON PLAYSTATION.and he lose on that to.keep playing your games CHILD

I called out quite a few Mustangs in my post above. What can you all tell us about them recruitment wise? Where is Vasco thinking about going? Who's showing interest in Devante Turner? I would think that there are some schools showing interest in him. Who's recruiting Kyland Tate? Ray Taylor? Do you all see a lot of U of M folk at your school and games? I know Ole Miss hits this area hard ... you see Ole Coach Harris at any of your games? Vandy? UT Chatt? Marshall? Arkansas State? TSU?

This is CoachT ... give your huys some pub. I know coach Wimberly is on a lot of college coaches speed dial. Come on East folk ... show your young men some love on here.

That goes for everybody else too ... tell us about your guys.

On the serious tip. The guys that come on here all love high school football and we want to see everybody's young men go on to the next level. Yeah ... when Whitehaven plays East ... I want Whitehaven to win. But When it gets to the post season ... I'm a Memphis Fan, then a Shelby County Fan, Then a West Tenn Fan ... in that order. I want all of our guys to excell. Give your guys some pub while you come on here and talk smack to each other.

It's all good.

VASCO and RAY are the best d.linemen I have seen in 20+years. FOR-REAL,they play like none other,OC have to change their game just to get around those two!!!!!!!!!