MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

Congrats to Mark Dodson and the Ole Miss Rebels!!! Great win over Bama today. I remember him racking up 5 TDs against us in 2012. Great athlete!

Yeah I'm happy for Mark Jr and my former Coach, Maurice Harris for the win but I'm sad and mad for my team Alabama. Roll Tide. We'll be there at the end hopefully. 

Mark set the tone with that opening Kickoff return of 60+ yards. 

Live and direct from THE PALACE ON POPLAR,hats off to Melrose. 1st of all. Now back to you whitehaten tiggers.Were not mess up about losing today to our around the corner 5A rivals.But we'll  never lose to whitehaten tiggers or any 6a team Period were 3-0 against 6A teams October 17 we'll be 4-0 against 6a teams.Plus we'll be a #1 seed after we MURDER whiteHATEN & Ridgeway.We'll never HIDE OR RUN AWAY FROM no team in the country.WE ARE MEMPHIS EAST THE BEST IN THE STATE SEE US IN COOKVILLE HOLDING UP THAT STATE TROPHY. GET WELL SOON BIG ROD #32 .KEEP HATEN CAUSE THAT WHY YALL R whitehaten. its a day all GREAT teams lost bama,oklahoma,texas a&m,oregon, Memphis East big boys play on SATURDAY. :hungry:  :hungry:  :hungry: 

Live and direct from THE PALACE ON POPLAR,hats off to Melrose. 1st of all. Now back to you whitehaten tiggers.Were not mess up about losing today to our around the corner 5A rivals.But we'll  never lose to whitehaten tiggers or any 6a team Period were 3-0 against 6A teams October 17 we'll be 4-0 against 6a teams.Plus we'll be a #1 seed after we MURDER whiteHATEN & Ridgeway.We'll never HIDE OR RUN AWAY FROM no team in the country.WE ARE MEMPHIS EAST THE BEST IN THE STATE SEE US IN COOKVILLE HOLDING UP THAT STATE TROPHY. GET WELL SOON BIG ROD #32 .KEEP HATEN CAUSE THAT WHY YALL R whitehaten. its a day all GREAT teams lost bama,oklahoma,texas a&m,oregon, Memphis East big boys play on SATURDAY. :hungry:

He's at the "Palace on Poplar" crying. We probably won't be hearing too much from him anymore.

NAW GETTING READY TO MURK whitehaten (RIP) 10/17/14  :thumb:

Live and direct from THE PALACE ON POPLAR,hats off to Melrose. 1st of all. Now back to you whitehaten tiggers.Were not mess up about losing today to our around the corner 5A rivals.But we'll  never lose to whitehaten tiggers or any 6a team Period were 3-0 against 6A teams October 17 we'll be 4-0 against 6a teams.Plus we'll be a #1 seed after we MURDER whiteHATEN & Ridgeway.We'll never HIDE OR RUN AWAY FROM no team in the country.WE ARE MEMPHIS EAST THE BEST IN THE STATE SEE US IN COOKVILLE HOLDING UP THAT STATE TROPHY. GET WELL SOON BIG ROD #32 .KEEP HATEN CAUSE THAT WHY YALL R whitehaten. its a day all GREAT teams lost bama,oklahoma,texas a&m,oregon, Memphis East big boys play on SATURDAY. :hungry:

He's at the "Palace on Poplar" crying. We probably won't be hearing too much from him anymore.

NAW GETTING READY TO MURK whitehaten (RIP) 10/17/14  :thumb:

They better take the fall break and think hard about coming to da Haven!!! It's gone be wild in da jungle baby!!!! Lol....

TAKE YALL 3 WEEKS AND PREPARE FOR THE MASSACRE ON E.P.B