MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

K-dub this game will carry the same ideal as the ridgeway game. ..we will stop the pass. They don't have no one that's goin top give us fits in the passing game. They are gone try and pound us out with that 232lb FB they have. It won't work. Itb didn't work last year. When JW went down last year, the other QB threw a pic and helped them out. Jordan won't make that mistake. He will pick them apart just as he did RW.... this is another game he says he has marked on his calender. He will make up for last year!! This is or homecoming. We won't lose!!!!

K-dub this game will carry the same ideal as the ridgeway game. ..we will stop the pass. They don't have no one that's goin top give us fits in the passing game. They are gone try and pound us out with that 232lb FB they have. It won't work. Itb didn't work last year. When JW went down last year, the other QB threw a pic and helped them out. Jordan won't make that mistake. He will pick them apart just as he did RW.... this is another game he says he has marked on his calender. He will make up for last year!! This is or homecoming. We won't lose!!!!

How dare u compare us to RW We slaughter them last year. and if yall only focus is BIG ROD and he scare yall that much  mane yall got ANOTHER thang coming. so imma eat this :popcorneater: sit back and  :roflolk:  oh last year we did WIN  :thumb: 

I shouldn't but I will. . The title of this thread is the most underrated team. .. my opinion was Whitehaven. . Lookin at where we were and still are in the rankings and the fact that our schedule would be tough with the likes of east on it made people question if we well even get out the second round. No one said anything against east. But you stuck your foot in your mouth and the embarrassment has you still talking out the side of your neck!! Me, kwc and bhs have said from the get go east has a good team and will be tuff but you goin as far to say what folk out in E. Tn won't even say. We are garbage?? Please! Don't let your hate make you look any worse. I think you no better you just want some attention!!! Lol....east beat us last year. . They didn dominate us. You braggi about beating Westwood, overton...wow! And briarcrest ain't dint nothing since hugh freeze, and micheal oher....lol you suppose to beat them. . I'm not impressed. But even so I still think east is good no matter how foolish you are I won't take that from them. ... go get a grip while you can because you about to lose it.....mark!!

They haven't had to pass because they have been running the ball effectivly. Devante Turner is a bad man, and they block their tails off for him. I will say this though, they do have some nice athletes at the receiver position. I like what I've seen from #4, Terreyo Nailor. He's listed at 5'-9" and 150 lbs. From what little I saw on the 'CityBallers' highlight video, he's got some speed. #7, Tedderick McGhee, has nice height at 6'-1" and has nice size at 170 lb., and not to mention he has 3 INTs on the season. I remember watching him catch a TD on that same highlight film. Then there is also #2, Darrian Caster, at  6'-0", 170 lbs. who I remember seeing on that Southwind 'Cityballers' highlight video. All nice sized athletes who I've seen make plays in the passing games on that highlight video. I also think their QB is underated because they don't throw the ball a lot. He looks to be close 6'-5" tall and throws a nice ball.  Now, granted ... that was Southwind, but still, you get the gist.

Edited by kwc

They haven't had to pass because they have been running the ball effectivly. Devante Turner is a bad man, and they block their tails off for him. I will say this though, they do have some nice athletes at the receiver position. I like what I've seen from #4, Terreyo Nailor. He's listed at 5'-9" and 150 lbs. From what little I saw on the 'CityBallers' highlight video, he's got some speed. #7, Tedderick McGhee, has nice height at 6'-1" and has nice size at 170 lb., and not to mention he has 3 INTs on the season. I remember watching him catch a TD on that same highlight film. Then there is also #2, Darrian Caster, at 6'-0", 170 lbs. who I remember seeing on that Southwind 'Cityballers' highlight video. All nice sized athletes who I've seen make plays in the passing games on that highlight video. I also think their QB is underated because they don't throw the ball a lot. He looks to be close 6'-5" tall and throws a nice ball. Now, granted ... that was Southwind, but still, you get the gist.

K-dub I've seen them all. . Their WR's couldn't do much against our DB's in the 7 on 7 and when #21,#1 #28 #5 get to breathing down that QB neck they won't get a chance. .

Like RW as I said, they gone have to do it on the ground cuz it ain't gone work in the air. .our RB #32 is beginning to show signs of what we been expecting to see from our senior. .. Will be a good game, but not as close as people may think. We are fine tuned rite now. ...we ready!!!

K-dub I've seen them all. . Their WR's couldn't do much against our DB's in the 7 on 7 and when #21,#1 #28 #5 get to breathing down that QB neck they won't get a chance. .

Like RW as I said, they gone have to do it on the ground cuz it ain't gone work in the air. .our RB #32 is beginning to show signs of what we been expecting to see from our senior. .. Will be a good game, but not as close as people may think. We are fine tuned rite now. ...we ready!!!

its not 7 on 7 its a team only kid on yall teams with value is DMC but is he condition cause were running at him the whole game