MOST UNDERATED! MEMPHIS EAST

The Fairgrounds, LIKE Hallie, is a City Field and certainly cannot be considered  "East's" Field!

Take The HAVEN out your name. You're too dumb to be from Whitehaven. 

it doesnt matter So I was wrong I CHECK MY LOGS we still kick yall Azzzzzzzz PLUS 3TDS GOT TAKING AWAY YALL REALLY GOT SLAUGHTER 5A VS 6A--- 5A WINS LOSER whitehaven is really NORTH MISSISSIPPI MEMPHIS DONT CLAIM YALL ANY WAY :roflol:  :thumb:

yall finally won state and tssaa built yall a field whipdedo

We been had state championshipsssssssssssss

Why cause WERE EAST HIGH SCHOOL THAT PALACE ON POPLAR where every one comes.

Man, I hope you don't really believe that the turf was put in at Whitehaven because the TSSAA did it as a result of Whitehaven winning the state championship in 2012! Not only is your timeline off (field was in place during the state championship run in 2012), but the TSSAA had nothing to do with the turf bein installed whatsoever.

What on earth does any of that have to do with the game that will be played between Whitehaven and East on October 17? (Which is Whitehaven's homecoming by the way)

yall finally won state and tssaa built yall a field whipdedo

We been had state championshipsssssssssssss

Why cause WERE EAST HIGH SCHOOL THAT PALACE ON POPLAR where every one comes.

East hadn't done anything of note in the State Playoffs since my guy Brandon Wright was walking the halls of East LMAO. 

Take Haven out your name. You making us look bad   B)

Edited by BlackHavenSenator

we played east at Melrose a few years ago so where was the home field then. ...BHS and KWC obviously this is some guy that's still mad he didn get on the field whether it was football or band. .. he's still mad cause he didn get to play so now he's on east bandwagon!!! Lol.... please believe me young man, the outcome will br different this year!!! All our guys are healthy, our CB's will lock down east WR's and if they think they gone pound us out with that big FB think again. . Our LB's go deep and that monster #1 will be in the middle. .So come on home and we will show you why we glad you a east fan now!!!!! Lol.... the city foot the bill for the turf, tssaa just determines who plays on it. Just so you know m..

Edited by coach10ac