Bad High School football team of the past

BigDave1967

That's how Dave rolls. He started a thread in the 5A/6A boards asking how the first touchdown would be scored by Maryville against Heritage. Not joking. It might be a page or two back by now, but it's still there.

I'm just messing with you BigDave! ;)

Got it. That's kinda what I thought, that it was just a straight forward thread to make fun of poor teams. I thought maybe I was missing some deeper meaning....but I wasn't.

I'm just sincerely curious. What is the purpose of this thread, highlighting how bad a given team was? Just wondering what the point was? If we highlight a great team, we are making a point of how good they were. So if we highlight a bad team, are we just plain making fun of how bad they were? Just wondering what the thinking or point on this thread is?

yea i think that bigD just likes to look at the negative side. he doesnt look at how the boys that worked hard and sweated felt after that season of loss.   come on bigD give them boys a break and quit bringing up the bad things in their life

yea i think that bigD just likes to look at the negative side. he doesnt look at how the boys that worked hard and sweated felt after that season of loss.   come on bigD give them boys a break and quit bringing up the bad things in their life

I'm sure he doesn't like everything I say, so to each their own. To me, it's like the difference between calling out a kid who had a great game versus calling out a kid who played terrible. I just wouldn't do it personally. Maybe someone will start two threads: one could be "great HS players from the past" and the other could be "terrible HS players from the past."

I'm sure he doesn't like everything I say, so to each their own. To me, it's like the difference between calling out a kid who had a great game versus calling out a kid who played terrible. I just wouldn't do it personally. Maybe someone will start two threads: one could be "great HS players from the past" and the other could be "terrible HS players from the past."

Don't give copyandpastedave any ideas. He's always looking for a reason to copy and paste.

• 4 weeks later...