Campbell County @ The Ridge (OR)

SweetScience

While we could easily lose that game you say we will lose going away at least by 17? Get real man we all know you say things just to get a rile out of us OR fans. OR defense isn't Central defense. While they may beat us they aren't going to run it down our throat like they did Central. They will be forced to throw the ball which is something no one really knows if they can do against a top notch defensive squad. They looked impressive against Central but I think OR middle school team could score on them. OR physically kicked CC azz. Didn't even remotely do what we could've done. We told you where we were going to run all night and made you like it. That what just a good old fashioned azz kicking and to be honest it could affect CC for weeks to come. They got brutalized.

I agree with you Sweet. Did you see the licks on TV last night passed by 99, 23, 35, and 34. It looks like Gaddis's wild eyed demeanor rubbed off on the players. We brutalized them We DESTROYED them!!!!!

We didn't have a "breakaway" TD run last night. In fact, the CC run at the end of the game was longer than any run our running backs had. That's a problem.....

Oak Ridge may go undefeated and all the way to the semi finals.. And you will still be talking about what they don't have..

I agree with you Sweet. Did you see the licks on TV last night passed by 99, 23, 35, and 34. It looks like Gaddis's wild eyed demeanor rubbed off on the players. We brutalized them We DESTROYED them!!!!!

yep we just physically whipped them on both sides of the board. I bet 21 5 6 and 24 are feeling it today. Gaddis just wanted to physically dominate them and we did old school style.

I mean even AC has a little bit of trickery in their offense with Fox, Smith, and Johnson in the backfield. Sometimes you don't know who will be carrying the ball when they do the triple option. Last night? One back (they knew who was going to get the ball) our QB sure as heck wasn't  going to keep it. We were going to run between either tackle 95% of the time and still couldn't stop it. No trickery whatsoever. Just smack you in the mouth.

Albeit I will give CC credit. They played tougher on D than I thought they would and they never quit.

D line is all sophomores, two corners are sophomores, one lb sophomore. U guys should've pushed them around. As bad as it was, it was nowhere near the game last year when CC out physicaled OR.

I'd say if CC can find a QB, and get away from that pass 90% of time! they should be competitive the next couple years. Honestly, I was a little worried last night, I thought that game could've got out of hand very easily. But , I think OR was 0-4 on fourth down and it kept CC close.

You guys better find a passing game in the next 3 weeks, from the AC game on, everyone will line up for the run the way u guys did last night vs the pass

D line is all sophomores, two corners are sophomores, one lb sophomore. U guys should've pushed them around. As bad as it was, it was nowhere near the game last year when CC out physicaled OR.

I'd say if CC can find a QB, and get away from that pass 90% of time! they should be competitive the next couple years. Honestly, I was a little worried last night, I thought that game could've got out of hand very easily. But , I think OR was 0-4 on fourth down and it kept CC close.

You guys better find a passing game in the next 3 weeks, from the AC game on, everyone will line up for the run the way u guys did last night vs the pass

Why don't you just worry about your young team and let us worry about our young team. We didn't need a passing game last night. Everyone knew we were running, they knew where we were running, and nobody could stop it. I guess it was the CC youth.

And we aren't worried about the AC game....Karns is up next.

We didn't have a "breakaway" TD run last night. In fact, the CC run at the end of the game was longer than any run our running backs had. That's a problem.....

Problem ??? Come on Cats who needs breakaway speed when you ram it down their throats and make them like it. I'll take consist progress forward all night long picking up 5-7 yards at a time as opposed to one or two breakaways