East Hamilton @ Cleveland

chattacane

It's real simple for the Canes on what needs to be fixed in order for us to have a shot.......

We have given up 162 points in 5 games. 82 of those points were a direct result of 23 I said 23 turnovers. 13 fumbles and 10 Int's. Deffense has been on the field way to long we have gave up 94 first downs while only getting 57 -37. We have had 338 offensive plays ran against us, and we have ran 259 -79.

It's not rocket science.............

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not bragging...actually gave credit to Cleveland and believe we beat a good football team! Good luck the rest of the way!

PA see you in the playoffs...your one to talk about stirring the Pot!

fooseball...you are really going to go there and say win a state championship? I didn't even talk trash...but now, we have blasted you all 3 straight times and going back about 8 years have beaten you the last 5 and maybe 6 times playing you...get on our level!

Yep you have gotten the best of us the last 8 years. U know why? Cuz the last 8 years has been the worse stretch in the history of our program. But I know for a fact west wouldn't have beaten us when I played. I have 3 state championships in football and 2 in wrestling while I was at Cleveland. How many championships has West won? I'll wait................

Yep you have gotten the best of us the last 8 years. U know why? Cuz the last 8 years has been the worse stretch in the history of our program. But I know for a fact west wouldn't have beaten us when I played. I have 3 state championships in football and 2 in wrestling while I was at Cleveland. How many championships has West won? I'll wait................

None, but this program has moved past the USEdToo's and back then's...West used to be a dumping ground and now is consistently winning games!

No need to compare Rings when head to head we have embarrassed Cleveland 3 straight times and heard excuses for all of them!  When does the excuse making stop and just stand up and admit the tail whipping you all took Friday night with you lone drive ending in an INT returned to midfield! 

Own it and don't take things the wrong way when I remember Cleveland being a power house and didn't they make the Semi-finals last year? So not that long ago they were close?

I gave and will continue to give Cleveland credit and said their OLine and Parker and really good and they are a well coached team! Glad we played them and love the test and the ability to win and important game!

Can I answer that question?

ZERO! None! Goose egg! Haha! Back to the outhouse Turtle! Or is it rabbit?

None, but this program has moved past the USEdToo's and back then's...West used to be a dumping ground and now is consistently winning games!

No need to compare Rings when head to head we have embarrassed Cleveland 3 straight times and heard excuses for all of them! When does the excuse making stop and just stand up and admit the tail whipping you all took Friday night with you lone drive ending in an INT returned to midfield!

Own it and don't take things the wrong way when I remember Cleveland being a power house and didn't they make the Semi-finals last year? So not that long ago they were close?

I gave and will continue to give Cleveland credit and said their OLine and Parker and really good and they are a well coached team! Glad we played them and love the test and the ability to win and important game!

what excuses

No need to compare Rings when head to head we have embarrassed Cleveland 3 straight times and heard excuses for all of them! When does the excuse making stop and just stand up and admit the tail whipping you all took Friday night with you lone drive ending in an INT returned to midfield!

As I said yep u beat us and we own up to it. No one has made excuses, you have had the better teams recently. I'm just saying go win the big one

Not bragging...actually gave credit to Cleveland and believe we beat a good football team! Good luck the rest of the way! 

PA see you in the playoffs...your one to talk about stirring the Pot!BRING IT!!! :hungry: 

fooseball...you are really going to go there and say win a state championship? I didn't even talk trash...but now, we have blasted you all 3 straight times and going back about 8 years have beaten you the last 5 and maybe 6 times playing you...get on our level!

BEFORE YOU START TALKING TRASH SLOWMO...IT'S A NEW DAY AND A NEW SEASON!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT 5AAA #BIGBOY FOOTBALL

WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN...

YOU WERE THE RUNNERS -UP NOT THE CHAMPIONS....NO ROOM TO TALK...IF YOU EXPECT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE LAST MAN STANDING

YOU GOTTA LOT OF WORK TO DO....#LOP

BEFORE YOU START TALKING TRASH SLOWMO...IT'S A NEW DAY AND A NEW SEASON!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT 5AAA #BIGBOY FOOTBALL

WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO WIN...

YOU WERE THE RUNNERS -UP NOT THE CHAMPIONS....NO ROOM TO TALK...IF YOU EXPECT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR THE LAST MAN STANDING

YOU GOTTA LOT OF WORK TO DO....#LOP

We do have a lot of work to do and you best believe we will be doing it!

SO SHUT UP AND ON TO THE NEXT OPPONENT.....PLAYOFFS IS WEEKS AWAY....DON'T KNOW WHO WILL PLAY WHO OR WHO WILL MAKE IT FOR THAT MATTER...#LOP

I'll make a deal with ya PA. When you shut up, I will too. As for the Turtle, go hide in your shell!

I'm gonna say Cleveland by a trickle!

Edited by Knoxvul