Hickman county host Camden

centervilleballer1

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you guys not have more success with Swenson when he was there...they guy is a really good coach.. It really takes everyone to make things go...good QB club community behind the team and all that ...You guys might have had great success with him there...I really don't know

While i know Wayne County has a good program there and i saw them play and beat Huntingdon 3 years ago...they really are not like Huntingdon when it comes to playing us they are our biggest rival like you guys and east so it s different kinda game. Last year they were 5-0 and we were 2-3 and laid a big ole whoopin on emm this year it was practically the opposite. Thanks for the good luck but we like to believe a well prepared team makes its own luck.. see ya Friday

Swenson left bc he was offered the job there and his wife is from there. Can't blame him for leaving. He had tears in his eyes when he told the team he was leaving. We did have good success with him made it to the 3rd round against Goodpasture he's finally year here. Plus his first year we beat Lewis which hadn't happen in a long time before then. Edited by Bulldogfan24

Never will I make excuses for this Camden team. Different story. The Coaching Staff didn't adapt to things that wern't working. Of course we aren't the coaches and I do believe Camden has a pretty good staff but adaptability is a must as well as the willingness to adapt when necessary. Short passes and running out of the I formation would have made a world of difference in the Huntingdon game. My belief only. Huntingdon got the count down and Camden did not adapt. Camden out played Huntingdon for 3 quarters only because the Defense worked well but by the time the 4th rolled around the defense had spent a lot more time on the field than the offense. No defense can play all night long when the offense is going and out. Adaptability. Huntingdon did it in the 2nd half and Camden didn't. No excuses. that game was lost by coaches unwilling to adapt.

Swenson left bc he was offered the job there and his wife is from there. Can't blame him for leaving. He had tears in his eyes when he told the team he was leaving. We did have good success with him made it to the 3rd round against Goodpasture he's finally year here. Plus his first year we beat Lewis which hadn't happen in a long time before then.

His wife is actually from Camden..her Folks still live here but its only 20 miles.  He is a fine coach...

This has the making of a great game. Hickman and Camden both have good teams and are physical of offense. If Hickman can stop #33 this could be a barn burner. Good luck to both teams.

I agree sad thing is we are loaded with  athletes not just #33   coach is becoming predictable this season..used to be we never gave the ball to our best player(s) enough now we are doing the exact opposite....a few of these Sophomores are outstanding Rbs/wings/whatever you need them to do as well as some of the Seniors...

I never ever thought I would say this but we need to get back in the wing t and keep em guessing...#33 is going to get his either way but one way makes us a better team IMHO  then again i pay to watch games and I don't get paid to coach :|

I agree sad thing is we are loaded with athletes not just #33 coach is becoming predictable this season..used to be we never gave the ball to our best player(s) enough now we are doing the exact opposite....a few of these Sophomores are outstanding Rbs/wings/whatever you need them to do as well as some of the Seniors...

I never ever thought I would say this but we need to get back in the wing t and keep em guessing...#33 is going to get his either way but one way makes us a better team IMHO then again i pay to watch games and I don't get paid to coach :|

The Patton boys are our top athletes but we've got multiple backs that are averaging 3 to 4 yards a carry besides them. Patton boys are averaging 7 yards a carry I believe.

I won't predict the game at the risk of disrespecting 2 teams that fairly beat LC. I do believe that after watching Camden play 3 games this year they are the most predictable of the 2 teams on offense. I also think that while both teams have good defenses Camden has the better defensive front. Both teams have good team speed which LC is lacking. Again, this should be a good one.

When you have a back like 33 Brown with 1200 yards in 6 games and his name every week in the Jackson sun,all eyes are on him.Huntingdon keyed in on him and stopped him enough to win.Blow needs to understand this and run more of Deshawns designed plays with different backs with the ball bottom line or Camden is in trouble the rest of the season.Very predictiable Friday night.Camden has always had their big middle line backer to run some as fullback or used as a decoy,that has went away also and it shows.

Edited by CamdenBottoms

I won't predict the game at the risk of disrespecting 2 teams that fairly beat LC. I do believe that after watching Camden play 3 games this year they are the most predictable of the 2 teams on offense. I also think that while both teams have good defenses Camden has the better defensive front. Both teams have good team speed which LC is lacking. Again, this should be a good one.

I think hickmans new coach play calling is very unpredictable and is always subing players in and out. With different types of formations which keeps the defense guessing. I expect #14 to have an even better game bc he'll have another week of practice after being sick for 3 weeks.