Hats off to Giles County High School and Bobcat coaches

Wavotiger10

Despite all the controversy about prayer in school and before games GCHS allowed a FCA-based event tonight and approximately 45-50 teens and young adults committed to God. Kudos to bobcats coach for supporting one of there players who had rough time and spoke. They were there for him. That's what theses men are here for. Yes we wanna win ball games but ultimately they are here for the boys on and off the fields. They help our boys build character and class. GCHS were great role models tonight. More schools should take this action and support PRAYER and CHRISTIAN leadership because ultimately that's what life is about. Good job coaches. #ProCHRIST

GCHS didn't allow nothing.Sam Davis park is a city run park.This event had students from Richland and Giles Co.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news to hear....nobody loves the sport of football more than I do, but as I tell my kids, the only thing in life with any permanent value are the spiritual things....football comes to an end for all of us at some time, along with everything else in life, but spiritual things are for eternity.  Kudos to the coaches, they have great rewards waiting for them.

Why you gonna take away from the school man?

Not taking away from nobody.But GCHS didn't allow anybody to do nothing.The city runs and keeps the football field up not the high school.If anything I was trying to give credit to the schools left out.Richland participated just as much a GCHS did.

Not taking away from nobody.But GCHS didn't allow anybody to do nothing.The city runs and keeps the football field up not the high school.If anything I was trying to give credit to the schools left out.Richland participated just as much a GCHS did.

Thanks for clarifying that 93, the man is trying to give our schools and town a compliment and last I checked the name of the county is Giles County. I know he specified GCHS, but the guy meant well,lighten up man!! Thanks Wavo for the compliment, glad you enjoyed your visit.

Edited by Catfan68