Community @ Forrest

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest will have trouble taking down Pride. Community 20 Forrest 17

I am a Community "Homer" but Forrest hasn't been held to 17 points by any Tennessee team they have played. Community has also not held any team to under 30 points. Community gives up an averege of about 48 points per game. This game will not be about Community's O at all (although Pride is a good player). This game will be about Community's D (which is not good) and the Forrest run game (which is good).

I love Community, but any way you want to slice it Forrest should score a lot.......just based on the numbers.  (49 - 13 Forrest)

I hope I am wrong, as I would love to see Community get the win; however I try to post what I really believe based on what I have seen.

I am a Community "Homer" but Forrest hasn't been held to 17 points by any Tennessee team they have played. Community has also not held any team to under 30 points. Community gives up an averege of about 48 points per game. This game will not be about Community's O at all (although Pride is a good player). This game will be about Community's D (which is not good) and the Forrest run game (which is good).

I love Community, but any way you want to slice it Forrest should score a lot.......just based on the numbers. (49 - 13 Forrest)

I hope I am wrong, as I would love to see Community get the win; however I try to post what I really believe based on what I have seen.

I agree with the assessment. But Forrest is extremely banged up. Nothing too special about this Chapel Hill group. Edited by titansup

I agree with the assessment. But Forrest is extremely banged up. Nothing too special about this Chapel Hill group, not much heart either.

Forrest has lost 2 games to Tennessee teams - a 5-1 Huntland team and a 4-2 Page team by a combined 11 points. This team will most likely finnish with a 6-4 record........maybe not special, but pretty good non the less, concidering the situation.

Last year I said something pretty harsh (prpbably too harsh) aimed at someone in the Forrest coaching staff. I was a bit upset and probably should have calmed down beofre I typed; however we (all of us on here) should not try to verbally trash the kids on any team. I will always stand up for Community and support my community; however I will never spport this type of BULL!

I think for good or bad, Forrest this year is a study in playing a difficult schedule, and does that help you in the playoffs or hurt you. They have sustained many injuries, but might be healthy and really battle tested by playoff time. i think the results tell us if we were successful or not