Sunbright @ Oakdale

That same Midway team was without their starting QB among others and had 8 turnovers as well. Aside from Midway I would be thrilled to hear your take on how many wins you have this year as well as how many of them are quality teams. Oakdale is just a better team than Sunbright this year, plain and simple.

Oakdale's wins are versus teams with a combined 4-26 record. They are not beating Sunbright.

Edited by TheMan0405

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunbright's three wins are versus teams with a combined 5-13 record. They've not beat quality teams either but the midway win is more impressive than all 5 of Oakdale's wins

Granted you're correct about Oakdale's wins. I'm not so sure the Midway win was that impressive itself for Sunbright. Midway is a team that has a very real possibility to finish out the season 4-6. Whether Oakdale has played a tough or weak schedule, accomplishing what they have is a huge step for that program. It's not easy for any program to keep constant focus and get off to a 5-0 start, i'm happy for the Eagles though! I think they notch a 6th win this Friday! Oakdale by 7.

Edited by SportsnetWriter2

Well OnB I have been reading your post on other threads....you always seem classy but you also manage to take a jab at someone too.  I use to really enjoy your post, but the more I read them the more I see that you think you are above many of us. even with a loss to Oneida you made comments about greenback just didn't play like greenback.  Hope you guys play like greenback and represent  East Tennessee this season. obviously everyone else is beneath you.

Well i hate that an Oakdale fans feels that way toward my posts i am a huge follower of Oakdale and have nothing but respect for those kids for yrs.Good luck to the Eagles and good luck to you SE.Hopefully we will meet in the offseason.

lil ol oakdale thunk they had a chanc???? nah....no chanc at all!!!! i wunder how many points my cuz will score tonite????? i say at leest 2 tds plus a score on defence!!!! anybudy wanna pu muney on it?????

The final fur tonights game will be 46-19 that b my reel perdicton.....my tigers be rollin rollin rollin.......we reeady baby!!!

remember ya hear it here first 46-19

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

oh oh oh oh....finelly git my intranet back on.....just in time to say lil ol oakdale cant handle my boyz!!!!! how bout it i thunk you guys were good or somthing???? eagles no good as always lil ol oakdale still bee the wurst in county!!!! oh oh oh i forgot about them warts!!!! warts are hurible!!!! they lost to lil ol oakdale battle of wurst teems in state hahahahaha

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!