Wayne County at CA (Columbia Academy)

wildcat89

That chop block call putting CA back 15 yards causing a passing situation that turned into interception for WC was the game changer in the 1st half... Could be 14-14 right now.

Should have been the 2nd chop block called, had one early in the game that has a WC lineman on the sidelines with a knee injury!

They don't need to call this game when (if) the rain gets here... It's just a squall line that will be over in 10 mins then clear behind it... At least til game is over.

It may just slide North of Columbia, but it doesn't look like it.

Don't think they'd call it. I remember one game it started lightning with like 6 minutes left in 4th and we sat in locker room till 11:45 or so before they let us go back out

Should have been the 2nd chop block called, had one early in the game that has a WC lineman on the sidelines with a knee injury!

My view CA runner caused lineman to go on down lower, he was at WC waist til back got there; and ref didn't call it til the back got there... Other chop block my be legit...Didn't see it.