Week 7: East Hamilton at McMinn County

BigDave1967

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that 5AAA may very well be one of if not the weakest districts in 5A/6A in the eastern side of the state, barring Ooltewah. Not trying to be smart. Do you guys think that would be a fair assessment?

Accurate. Fair. Yep. But all the teams have talent just not a complete team. Walkers skill players are young and they continue to make mistakes. Cleveland has a good offense when their two running backs are healthy. McMinn not so sure that by the end of the year could be second best team. Soddy qb must be alright and some other talent on offense. EH you look at them they look very talented. Not sure they have a true leader on the field. Bradley has a good qb despite what some say on here he will be the real deal but needs help. I've seen him twice this year and he spends a lot of time getting hit. I think next year the district will be fairly strong top to bottom.

Edited by anotherback

Accurate. Fair. Yep. But all the teams have talent just not a complete team. Walkers skill players are young and they continue to make mistakes. Cleveland has a good offense when their two running backs are healthy. McMinn not so sure that by the end of the year could be second best team. Soddy qb must be alright and some other talent on offense. EH you look at them they look very talented. Not sure they have a true leader on the field. Bradley has a good qb despite what some say on here he will be the real deal but needs help. I've seen him twice this year and he spends a lot of time getting hit. I think next year the district will be fairly strong top to bottom.

Yeah all of them with the exception of Ooltewah seem fair to not so good. Sounds like their may be potential there, though.