Warren County@Smith County

Hsfootballnut

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

SC is going to have to establish some sort of run game. If you dont have any sort of run threat the passing game gets easier to defend.

Give the ball to #24. He runs hard with no hesitation. Ill take 4 yds a play all day long. Then throw in a little #3. Maybe even give the freshman( King I think) a look if they hadn't already. These younger are pretty good already, may have to step up sooner than expected.

Edited by Termite

Give the ball to #24. He runs hard with no hesitation. Ill take 4 yds a play all day long. Then throw in a little #3. Maybe even give the freshman( King I think) a look if they hadn't already. These younger are pretty good already, may have to step up sooner than expected.

I haven't see him play, but I heard the freshman King has the makeup of a very good back. I guess it was probably hard finding snaps before the loss of Milan.

Guest Termite

I haven't see him play, but I heard the freshman King has the makeup of a very good back. I guess it was probably hard finding snaps before the loss of Milan.

#24 is Goolsby. Freshman, LB and has run the ball some. Looks good to me, but mostly 2nd team.

King is another freshman,  pure athlete.

#3 Kemp has had a bad ankle.

Id like to see 24 get some carries. He runs harder than any of the backs I have seen out of SC this year. Granted I only seen him run against 2nd team defenses, but, might be worth a shot.

#24 is Goolsby. Freshman, LB and has run the ball some. Looks good to me, but mostly 2nd team.

King is another freshman,  pure athlete.

#3 Kemp has had a bad ankle.

Two linemen out hurts the run game - I agree about the players listed, all are good athletes and young. The offense was built around Milan who is no longer playing so I look for a few new sets to fit offense for the players we have now. Trying to run offense with Milan in mind is not going to be successful with our present backs. It will be interesting to see what changes are made to suffice present personell.  Owls will still have to pass more than they want to. 

I think people forget we only really seen Milan make a difference in one game. The other games he seen very limited work due to injuries. I still feel we could have won that York game handily without him. With that being said, we still gonna have to establish some sort of a run game if we want to finish 2nd in the district. A lot of football left to be played still and who knows what might happen.

I think people forget we only really seen Milan make a difference in one game. The other games he seen very limited work due to injuries. I still feel we could have won that York game handily without him. With that being said, we still gonna have to establish some sort of a run game if we want to finish 2nd in the district. A lot of football left to be played still and who knows what might happen.

Agree