Week 8:Copper Basin at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

Even when we had a good passing game it didn't help us against Boyd. We ran the spread about 5 years ago and we didn't beat Boyd. No these boys don't air it deep but we run the ball well. I don't think it will be a blowout either but probably Basin wins this one.

I know exactly what happened. I played. However, the Boyd teams in both 2010 and 2012 were much better than this Boyd team. Don't yall agree Boyd fans?

Edited by BasinAlum

Is that the year the lefty Scisson was the QB and Boyd won big at Finley? That was the best Basin team in 20 years.

Sisson* that would be me. I had a great game. Threw four picks. Trust me don't need a refresher haha. That game we couldn't run the ball and Boyd shut down our option game we didn't know where to turn. Also, it was the first game we had trailed the entire season. we had to play from behind for the first time in the most important game of the year.

I know exactly what happened. I played. However, the Boyd teams in both 2010 and 2012 were much better than this Boyd team. Don't yall agree Boyd fans?

I'm a pirate fan that has watched SP play Boyd every year for awhile. The 2012 Boyd team was head and shoulders better than the 2014 team. The 2010 Boyd team wasn't very good at all. They were down by about 35 at the half to SP. The 2014 Boyd team is probably similar to that 2010 team. If the Copper Basin team this season is as good as the 2010 team then you probably have a shot.

Sisson* that would be me. I had a great game. Threw four picks. Trust me don't need a refresher haha. That game we couldn't run the ball and Boyd shut down our option game we didn't know where to turn. Also, it was the first game we had trailed the entire season. we had to play from behind for the first time in the most important game of the year.

You were a great qb! :thumb:  :thumb: :thumb:  

I'm a pirate fan that has watched SP play Boyd every year for awhile. The 2012 Boyd team was head and shoulders better than the 2014 team. The 2010 Boyd team wasn't very good at all. They were down by about 35 at the half to SP. The 2014 Boyd team is probably similar to that 2010 team. If the Copper Basin team this season is as good as the 2010 team then you probably have a shot.

The 2010 Boyd team was HUGE though. And this Basin team isn't as good as the 2010 team. Unbiased opinion.

Well Mr pirate I was really fast when I read your note to laugh and kinda fast to point out the fact that the sorta fast drop off of sense led to the really fast nonsense that was never fast to get to the point. Basin will win this ball game by a touchdown and I will be there will you? Because I doubt very fastly that you know anything about CB.

Hey it's Glenn. I will answer your question. No I will be watching my Pirates. Let's see how fast you get on here after the game Friday. The Boyd was fast enough to beat my Pirates. When was the last time Cooper Basin was fast enough to beat the Pirates? I will be here. Let me know how fast the Boyd is when you play. Keep working on your fastness if you plan on winning in mean time. If not you will lose. Thanks for answering

From Glenn