Week 8:Copper Basin at Boyd Buchanan

BigDave1967

This will be a very good ball game IMO. Boyd has a few players with some decent speed. I watched the DCA game and 3, 6, 10, and 54 looked like they was Boyd's best players. If basin had a passing game like years passed this would be a no doubter and basin would be one step closer to a district championship. We don't though so this will be a dog fight

I agree this will be a nip and tuck battle.

This will be a very good ball game IMO. Boyd has a few players with some decent speed. I watched the DCA game and 3, 6, 10, and 54 looked like they was Boyd's best players. If basin had a passing game like years passed this would be a no doubter and basin would be one step closer to a district championship. We don't though so this will be a dog fight

Hey it's Glenn. Let me ask you a question. Did Cooper Basins players eat too much against Marion Warriors? They were not fast at all from the score. Marion has worked on their fastness a lot and it shows. Cooper Basin usually is just kinda fast but real big. The Boyd is pretty fast and some players are real fast. I guess I'm telling you this cause you seemed to not tell us about #21. He is real fast. The Pirates are pretty fast and sometimes really fast and he was faster when he caught passes. I would watch him. He is probably more fast than anyone CooperBasin has. Good luck

From Glenn

Hey it's Glenn. Let me ask you a question. Did Cooper Basins players eat too much against Marion Warriors? They were not fast at all from the score. Marion has worked on their fastness a lot and it shows. Cooper Basin usually is just kinda fast but real big. The Boyd is pretty fast and some players are real fast. I guess I'm telling you this cause you seemed to not tell us about #21. He is real fast. The Pirates are pretty fast and sometimes really fast and he was faster when he caught passes. I would watch him. He is probably more fast than anyone CooperBasin has. Good luck

From Glenn

Marion is a powerhouse that was just too much for the Cougars(43 points was less than I thought MC would score). Marion was just a lot quicker than CB. Speed has been a problem at CB for a while. CB is big and can pound it on you but doesn't have a lot a speed.

No doubter huh? Whatever Boyd will win this game by 10. We are getting better and better. What would Copper Basin's record be if you had played our schedule? Any better than our current 2-5?

No doubter huh? Whatever Boyd will win this game by 10. We are getting better and better. What would Copper Basin's record be if you had played our schedule? Any better than our current 2-5?

I'm just satisfied at being 6-4 at the worst and making the Playoffs. Being the optimistic fan I think the Cougars will win and finish 7-3. You just have to play the schedule you're given,you can do no more or less.

Marion is a powerhouse that was just too much for the Cougars(43 points was less than I thought MC would score). Marion was just a lot quicker than CB. Speed has been a problem at CB for a while. CB is big and can pound it on you but doesn't have a lot a speed.

Hey it's Glenn. I'm not sure where your reading that. Marion Warriors are not a powerhouse. In fact they haven't been fast enough to get a Gold ball or Silver in 20 years. I think they are pretty fast this year and sometimes very fast. They will have to continue to be very fast to get a Silver Ball this year and really really fast to get a Gold one.

From Glenn

Hey it's Glenn. I'm not sure where your reading that. Marion Warriors are not a powerhouse. In fact they haven't been fast enough to get a Gold ball or Silver in 20 years. I think they are pretty fast this year and sometimes very fast. They will have to continue to be very fast to get a Silver Ball this year and really really fast to get a Gold one.

From Glenn

I think they win the East and go to the 2A Blue Cross Bowl game.

I believe you are correct. As for this game? Boyd was a little better last week than I anticipated them being. Boyd should win this game against Copper Basin. One question for Reaction while I'm here. Why don't your guys give number 6 the ball more times? That kid is fast.

Hey it's Glenn again. Thank you for answering me. Yes they are fast enough but some times teams make them just look kinda fast. People thought they were really fast last year too. I think they could be fast enough to beat my Pirates this year because they work on their fastness more than the Pirates but I don't know if they are fast enough yet. Cooper Basin isn't very fast. Not even pretty fast. They will have to beat a fast team in playoffs before I think they are fast enough.

From Glenn

Hey it's Glenn again. Thank you for answering me. Yes they are fast enough but some times teams make them just look kinda fast. People thought they were really fast last year too. I think they could be fast enough to beat my Pirates this year because they work on their fastness more than the Pirates but I don't know if they are fast enough yet. Cooper Basin isn't very fast. Not even pretty fast. They will have to beat a fast team in playoffs before I think they are fast enough.

From Glenn

CB tends to win the 1st round Playoff game and lose the 2nd. You are right about a lack of speed with CB.