Week 8: Walker Valley at Cleveland

BigDave1967

WV gains more yards than Cleveland. But WV QB throws 3 picks one being a 100 yd return by hilliker. Cleveland still plagued by penalties 10- for 110 yds. Hard fought game by both sides. Cleve wins 24-17

So Cleveland had penalties at home? Must have been the same refs that were at Bradley last week. Haha Edited by BurtWonderstone

One last comment on the game. I was very proud of how the players conducted themselves both teams. Very physical game. During one injury timeout I saw several Raiders offer WV water even the refs. The student sections were good both went to there teams after the game. Great atmosphere.

I agree. The walker valley coaching staff has their kids playing hard and are very well coached. They are headed in the right direction. Good luck to them the rest of the season

good game, good win...still yet to put 4 quarters together.

penalties, play calling, substitutions...all play into the sluggishness this team shows at times. Turnovers not so bad this week...just the bad snap, or was there another fumble?

Would be great to watch them hit on all cylinders for 4 quarters...lots of bright spots if they would just shine together and for longer...

good game, good win...still yet to put 4 quarters together.

penalties, play calling, substitutions...all play into the sluggishness this team shows at times. Turnovers not so bad this week...just the bad snap, or was there another fumble?

Would be great to watch them hit on all cylinders for 4 quarters...lots of bright spots if they would just shine together and for longer...

you can't get caught slipping if you want to compete with my Owls.and we owe you one?? #LOP #goOwls