MUS Owls

AllRegion

I have an off-topic request for the board, but I'm posting this here in hopes that a MUS fan can help me out.

Does anyone have an image of MUS's logo with the U and the Owl like they use on their helmet?

I'm putting together a project and I appreciate anyone's help with this rather random question.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I think so. He has been practicing with the team the last few weeks. I saw him last week throwing during practice but he was on the second rotation and was not doing intense drills. I would imagine they were taking it easy with him. He looked terrific passing and in my opinion he gives BA the best option to win it all.

JO has been terrific this year but in my humble opinion Dawson is the best athlete on the BA football team.  I have said this all along and its only talk because we will never know..but if he had not hurt his ankle he would have been heavily recruited and more than likely one of BAs best  QBs in some time because he is a dual threat. He can run with anyone, is tough as nails and can throw any pass you ask of him. Those of us who have known him for some time and have seen him grow up in basketball and football know how good he can be. 

JO in the slot ( and defensively ) with  Dawson at QB creates even more headaches for opposing teams. JO is a tough kid and can play multiple positions on a football field.

I was hoping we would win the game against Ensworth because this route to the states for me is getting a bit old. I really think 4 or 5 of the teams could win it all. Ensworth, McCallie, BA, MBA...heck even MUS, Baylor and Father Ryan are very tough teams to face this year. 

Any one of those teams could win it if they play A ball

BBD - what are your thoughts on this game? Will Dawson Know be able to play any this year in the playoffs? Jeremiah Oatsval has done an incredible job this year coming in.

IMO a healthy Knox would have led BA to an undefeated season.  He destroyed the MUS D in game one.

It would have definitely been a different team with Knox at QB.  Oatsvall has been fantastic stepping in, all things considered.  What an athlete and competitor.  But, Knox is just at a different level.  No knock on Oatsvall. 

Agreed.....  Hard to beat a good team twice.  BA has to have bad memories of playing at MUS in the playoffs.

BA does have one good recent playoff memory vs MUS - 2010.  I love my Owls, but I am also a realist. It is highly likely BA wins Friday.  It might not be close.  This is not an elite MUS team this year.  If anything gives MUS a chance it is that their QB is making fewer mistakes and sophomore Brad Foley is emerging as an elite player who can take some pressure off their one man show in Colton Neal.  South Panola stopped Neal and had a 49-0 lead after 3 quarters....but that was 6 weeks ago.....

It depends entirely on which teams show up to play

BA does have one good recent playoff memory vs MUS - 2010. I love my Owls, but I am also a realist. It is highly likely BA wins Friday. It might not be close. This is not an elite MUS team this year. If anything gives MUS a chance it is that their QB is making fewer mistakes and sophomore Brad Foley is emerging as an elite player who can take some pressure off their one man show in Colton Neal. South Panola stopped Neal and had a 49-0 lead after 3 quarters....but that was 6 weeks ago.....