513 yards vs 123 total yards

nrgrizzlies

I'm not really sure the issue is whether or not OHS is good.  They are.  Beyond question.

But why is LHS not at least able to stay on the same field two years after upsetting OHS (yes, it was kind of a fluke and the officiating was bogus early in the game, but whatever).  LHS has more talent this season and doing less with it.

Would it even make sense to make a change in the coaching staff?  It's not like people will be knocking Ash's door down to coach there. Or would they?  

Oakland is deep. Oakland and Blackman are head and shoulders above the rest of the region this year.

I apologize for getting this thread off topic but i am curious to know what people think. I agree that Oakland and Blackman are the two best teams in the district. I also agree that Blackman is head and shoulders above the rest of the district. Not so sure if Oakland is on the same level as Blackman. If Blackman and Oakland played this Friday would that game be as close as the game in week 0?