Region 2

West

Heritage

CC

Powell

Karns

Halls

Clinton

From what I understand occurred at the AD meeting yesterday in Knoxville, SD will once again petition to play in Region 1 with Mo West, Mo East, SC, Boone, Crockett and Tn High.  Likely it will once again be approved giving them a 7th team.  If for some reason it is not allowed, add SD to Region 2, and add Karns to Region 3.  I believe that's what we are looking at for next few years. 

I would like to see OR schedule DB, Murvil, AC, and Clinton for the 4 nondistrict games.  That would be a great schedule. 

I believe our region 3 will look very close to this next year:

Oak Ridge

Farragut

Lenoir City

McMinn Co.

Walker Valley

Cleveland

White Co.

Region 2

West

Heritage

CC

Powell

Karns

Halls

Clinton

From what I understand occurred at the AD meeting yesterday in Knoxville, SD will once again petition to play in Region 1 with Mo West, Mo East, SC, Boone, Crockett and Tn High.  Likely it will once again be approved giving them a 7th team.  If for some reason it is not allowed, add SD to Region 2, and add Karns to Region 3.  I believe that's what we are looking at for next few years. 

I would like to see OR schedule DB, Murvil, AC, and Clinton for the 4 nondistrict games.  That would be a great schedule. 

I haven't studied this at all but your projection makes no sense to me. Why wouldn't we stay with our current district teams.....Karns, Powell, Halls, Campbell County, and Clinton? Why would they move us to a district with White County, Cleveland, and McMinn County?

OK, let me get this straight bladerunner. You live in Knoxville, work in OR, you're a Fulton fan, yet you attend OR football games on Friday nights? You're full of it if you expect anyone to believe that. And on top of all that BS, you're a Fulton fan who feels the need to analyze the OR coaches and compare Blade and Gaddis? That's about as stupid as it gets and if you think anyone believes that BS, then you've got deep problems.

So you don't think that people can live in Knoxville and work in Oak Ridge?? You don't think that people who are Fulton fans can go to Oak Ridge games?? I got news for you, Len.. I'm going to a high school football game tonight.. I've got more news for you,Len. It's not Oak Ridge.. And I have Problems?

Just like the playoffs now with the geographic quads moving from east to west.  There will be 8 regions, four east and four west.  If it is done like I was told, then this is what it is very likely to look like. 

Region 1    Region 2       Region 3            Region 4

Tn High      West             Farragut             Soddy

Crockett      Heritage       Oak Ridge          Ootlewah

Boone         CC               LC                       Rhea

Mo East      Powell          Walker Valley     Franklin

Mo West     Karns           McMinn Co         Lincloln Co

SC              Halls            Cleveland            Shelbyville

SD              Clinton         White Co             Colombia    

I may be wrong, but the person that shared this with me is usually right on it.                                

So you don't think that people can live in Knoxville and work in Oak Ridge?? You don't think that people who are Fulton fans can go to Oak Ridge games?? I got news for you, Len.. I'm going to a high school football game tonight.. I've got more news for you,Len. It's not Oak Ridge.. And I have Problems?

To the contrary, everyone knows that people live in Knoxville and work in OR. I think Fulton fans "can" go to OR games but they "don't"...just like OR fans don't go watch Fulton. By definition, OR "fans" watch OR, and Fulton "fans" watch Fulton. In addition, Fulton fans do NOT care about the current or past OR coaches no more than OR fans care about the current or past Fulton coaches. Yes bladerunner, YOU have problems.

Just like the playoffs now with the geographic quads moving from east to west. There will be 8 regions, four east and four west. If it is done like I was told, then this is what it is very likely to look like.

Region 1 Region 2 Region 3 Region 4

Tn High West Farragut Soddy

Crockett Heritage Oak Ridge Ootlewah

Boone CC LC Rhea

Mo East Powell Walker Valley Franklin

Mo West Karns McMinn Co Lincloln Co

SC Halls Cleveland Shelbyville

SD Clinton White Co Colombia

I may be wrong, but the person that shared this with me is usually right on it.

Why do you have Clinton in there? Did they decide to move up to 5A?

My bad.. I did not realize Fulton fans.. Any interest in coaches in their area..you are right

Thank goodness! Whew! We finally agree bladerunner. Fulton fans have ZERO interest in past and current coaches at OR...either in building them up or tearing them down, and OR fans ZERO interest in past and current coaches at Fulton...either in building them up or tearing them down.