Chattanooga Central @ Hixson

Harrisonhellcat

Tough game for the Pounders. Hard to win with at least 6 TOs and 2 pass interceptions. However Tough game coming up with McMinn Central. Chargers are good. Proud of the Pounders they beat themselves. Funk ran with authority. had close to 200 yards. Central top has some swag. Just got to win this Friday to get win 7 and then the playoffs. Refs, they were not to consistent tonight on calls.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad blood between these two schools.  Last time we played there..way too many questionable calls by the refs.  At halftime we were up quite a bit.  Just couldnt close the deal.  Different outcome this year.  Pussycats go down.  Along with their arrogant nasty fans.  No need to sugar coat it.  It is what it is.

So how'd this game work out for y'all?

No need to sugar coat it. Y'all got beat by 3 touchdowns by a Hixson team with several injured players. It was probably the refs.

No need to sugar coat it. Y'all got beat by 3 touchdowns by a Hixson team with several injured players. It was probably the refs.

Did u go? Central had players hurt also. By the way, officiating was bad . . Hixson did not ram the ball down any body's throat tonight. Central beat themselves with six turnovers..  glock tell me your take of the game if u were there. If not do not say anything because u were not there. .Hixson won and are the winners . My hats off to them. By the way did you see our number 7 run the ball? Close to 200 yards rushing for him by the way and only a junior. just loosing two people off the offense. .

You realize we have a ton of folks out too right??? No excuses... we turned it over and beat ourselves...lots of suspect pe altys called but no sour grapes we lost.

I was there.

It was a very sloppy game on both sides.

You're right, #7 is a STUD, runs hard, did not quit. He runs like the Hixson backs.

I hope your QB #15 is OK, I saw him limping after the 1st quarter quite a bit.

Your WR #11 needs an attitude adjustment, big unsportsmanlike penalty in the 4th quarter after a big gain.

Your #57 played great on defense.

The refs were bad on both sides.

That's what I saw. Yeah, I was at the game.

6 fumbles, a toss to a Hixson lineman and a late interception doomed us. Hixson pulled out all the arsenal on their offense last night. The two big pass plays to #20 were big. Then they gashed us several times up the gut on their belly calls. Refs were terrible. Really hope Scout is able to play this Friday. Funk ran possessed as always. Guapo played his heart out as usual. Gotta regroup and get win #7 against McMinn Central Friday night for this group of seniors. Then it's off to the playoffs.