Boyd Buc . Vs. Sequatchie Co

orangeslice13

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot problems. KC was one the best ever but Father Time gets us all. IMO I believe Sequatchie needs a fesh start on the coaching staff and administration. Unfortunately got to endure going to Signal Thursday first.

With a new head man you wouldnt keep anyone from the staff? You would fire them all?

Oh well. It was just a guess. Congrats on the win. What has happened to Sequatchie County? When I came to Dunlap week 3 I thought we were lucky to have a chance at the end. Whats going on?

They could not consistently stop the run Friday but really only N Dame ran as well between the tackles this season. Offense ran well but had some of same old mistakes that shouldnt be happening 9th game of the season. Mid third down 24-14 had a 25 yard pass to get into scoring position but on first down, illegal procedure and eventually missed a FG about 30 yds. End of third same score, first and goal at the 8 after a 50 yd run, illegal procedure on first down then lost 9 yards on a fumble. Got it back to the 9 by fourth down but could only get to the 5. Could have been 24-21 early in the fourth. Cant win like that.