Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

I'd say the talent is about even on both teams. Cam is faster than Chris but he is a little bigger. Both defenses have struggled. I expect Trevor to win the shoot out

I'm not so sure Cam is that much faster on the football field, I have seen him get burnt many, many times this season. I think that actually might fall on the defensive scheme though, because our secondary has been suspect all year. I am really worried about what the best passing team in middle Tennessee is going to do to them on Halloween. 

That slot will be available Rock..... :ugeek:

CPA is much better than ensworth this year for sure. It's gonna be a classic when they play the Tornado's for the hardware... :thumb:

So its a deal then...week 6 Marshall Co vs Ensworth........unless ya know....the tiggers are scared.  Ive got Osteens number, if I need to get some contact info for Ensworth just let me know.

So its a deal then...week 6 Marshall Co vs Ensworth........unless ya know....the tiggers are scared.  Ive got Osteens number, if I need to get some contact info for Ensworth just let me know.

mc better hope they don't schedule the big e. Last time their current staff was involved in the scheduling of E they bolted for so called greener pastures.