Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

We are so glad you dedicate what a must be a pathetic life hating Giles County fans. Get a life man, most everyone on here pokes fun and talks smack, I think you are becoming more of a threat since you have no more interest than just hating people. I have really just been busting your chops for fun, but you have issues . I for one and I ask all of the Giles fans to ignore you as I am going to do now. Goodbye and have a nice life.

I believe I have heard you say this before,yet you are still bumping your gums....

Thanks for the Gibson stats. BTW who is Chris Walker? I'd like to hear some stats on him as well if anyone has some. Thanks

Chris Walker - Marshall County RB/SS

Offense - 88 carries 919yds (1345 all purpose) 22 total TD

Defense - 71 tackles (43 solo) 3 int.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2565645/highlights/165609376

Chris is also the team leader, and has a 3.9GPA. That's my favorite stat of all.

Not many carries for #9 Walker on the season, but I feel he will have the bulk of the carries tomorrow night. Coach O says that Walker may be one of the best he has ever coached. That's saying a lot given the guys he coached at giles.

It's going to be a cold one. Maybe some good football will keep us all warm. Go Blue!!!

Edited by Tiger_4_life

Chris Walker - Marshall County RB/SS

Offense - 88 carries 919yds (1345 all purpose) 22 total TD

Defense - 71 tackles (43 solo) 3 int.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2565645/highlights/165609376

Chris is also the team leader, and has a 3.9GPA. That's my favorite stat of all.

Not many carries for #9 Walker on the season, but I feel he will have the bulk of the carries tomorrow night. Coach O says that Walker may be one of the best he has ever coached. That's saying a lot given the guys he coached at giles.

It's going to be a cold one. Maybe some good football will keep us all warm. Go Blue!!!

Not to mention, he is 3-3 passing with a TD.  This kid is the real deal.