Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

I've watched that "so called" SEC player for three years now play really well versus lower talent and cower down versus elite talent. He has the speed and the length but I question his power. He will need to improve tremendously in the weight room before he sees PT in the SEC, all them boys are fast and strong.

Edited by PlaytheGame150

Cam is not what I would call an sec talent player right now but obviously If he has numerous sec offers is something about him colleges like... He is a 6'2 corner with blazing speed and a frame that can add weight without losing that speed... Colleges love that and cam is a nice player with a little technique coaching he can be a force at the next level... I see Giles taking this one to sneak in the playoffs where they become a new team.

I've watched that "so called" SEC player for three years now play really well versus lower talent and cower down versus elite talent. He has the speed and the length but I question his power. He will need to improve tremendously in the weight room before he sees PT in the SEC, all them boys are fast and strong.

Cam is extremely talented and can do well in the SEC, however, I will admit that he has also been extremely lazy this year. I have seen him get beat so many times this year. I don't really know what his deal is, but he doesn't look like the same player as last year. 

Anyone have any stats on Boone Gibson? I hear he is a beast on the field and an outstanding young man off the field.

According to unapproved website, he has 79 tackles (45 solo) and 1 forced fumble through 9 games.

He is all over the field every week. He is a perfect example of giving 100% on every play. From what I know he is an even better person off the field. 

Reminds me of how Bo Wallace came up short Saturday.

What in the heck does Bo have to do with this upcoming game between GC and MC?

That shows real immaturity on your behalf Jdjones767676!

It seems to be funny that you only became a member here on Coach T this year, where were you last year? Were you not a Tiger until now? I wonder do you tweet @BoomBoomRoom76? Are you a womanizer? Are you a pot head? Or do you just like to run them soup coolers hiding behind an alias?

With all that said, Good luck to the Tigers, hope everyone has a clean injury free game and may the Bobcats put up more points in the end! Y'all be safe out there Ya hear!

What in the heck does Bo have to do with this upcoming game between GC and MC?

That shows real immaturity on your behalf Jdjones767676!

It seems to be funny that you only became a member here on Coach T this year, where were you last year? Were you not a Tiger until now? I wonder do you tweet @BoomBoomRoom76? Are you a womanizer? Are you a pot head? Or do you just like to run them soup coolers hiding behind an alias?

With all that said, Good luck to the Tigers, hope everyone has a clean injury free game and may the Bobcats put up more points in the end! Y'all be safe out there Ya hear!

Bo has as much to do with the game as the fat guy missing the dunk that I commented on. And I never said I was a Marshall County fan I just can't stand Giles County fans. They are Always rude and obnoxious not to mention the players are even worse. Just look at the home town hero from there, his lack of character says is all.

Bo has as much to do with the game as the fat guy missing the dunk that I commented on. And I never said I was a Marshall County fan I just can't stand Giles County fans. They are Always rude and obnoxious not to mention the players are even worse. Just look at the home town hero from there, his lack of character says is all.

We are so glad you dedicate what a must be a pathetic life hating Giles County fans. Get a life man, most everyone on here pokes fun and talks smack, I think you are becoming more of a threat since you have no more interest than just hating people. I have really just been busting your chops for fun, but you have issues . I for one and I ask all of the Giles fans to ignore you as I am going to do now. Goodbye and have a nice life.