Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

Sounds like a bunch of crybaby, make excuses Bobcats. Yes, there were a number of Buckhorn coaches in the house, but not one time was anyone other than Tiger coaches on headsets. Those guys are all one big family. Sounds like the Bobcats are simple jealous. Everyone knows how much you wish they were back in Black & Gold. Even Giles players know the difference between real coaching and phonies.  It's hard to win when only 8 to 9 guys are playing while others are walking around on the field. Unfortunately, for Giles county, you guys have a lot of talent that is just allowed to just do their own thing. They were easily the worst coached team, Marshall played all year. Loved seeing #17 and #10 coming to Coach O, and #7 and #3 coming to Coach Hop at the end of the game. Impact coaching! Oh, and the Tigers defensive staff did a great job  :thumb: 

The majority of Giles fans will agree completely with what you just said. There are still some on here that are overly optimistic, however. I know I would love to have anyone off of the previous staff back in black and gold, but I'd like Osteen back in particular. 

Sounds like a bunch of crybaby, make excuses Bobcats. Yes, there were a number of Buckhorn coaches in the house, but not one time was anyone other than Tiger coaches on headsets. Those guys are all one big family. Sounds like the Bobcats are simple jealous. Everyone knows how much you wish they were back in Black & Gold. Even Giles players know the difference between real coaching and phonies.  It's hard to win when only 8 to 9 guys are playing while others are walking around on the field. Unfortunately, for Giles county, you guys have a lot of talent that is just allowed to just do their own thing. They were easily the worst coached team, Marshall played all year. Loved seeing #17 and #10 coming to Coach O, and #7 and #3 coming to Coach Hop at the end of the game. Impact coaching! Oh, and the Tigers defensive staff did a great job  :thumb: 

Ok newby most Bobcat fans dont care about crap like that either, bottom line is as we have all year, due to poor coaching all around with great talent, we made stupid mistakes. Dont toot your horn too much, because other than Walker and Howard there is not much difference in our teams. I dont see our Seniors making these mistakes again, be prepared. Good luck to you..we will se you Friday.

Ok newby most Bobcat fans dont care about crap like that either, bottom line is as we have all year, due to poor coaching all around with great talent, we made stupid mistakes. Dont toot your horn too much, because other than Walker and Howard there is not much difference in our teams. I dont see our Seniors making these mistakes again, be prepared. Good luck to you..we will se you Friday.

Take away Walker and Howard and there is still one big difference in our teams, Marshall actually has a competent coach.

Shadow I understand what your saying. I have no problem with the other coaches being there to support Osteen, but come on now being in the booth with headsets, helping on plays is pushing it. #17 had the worst game he has had. You take away that, turnovers and we are in the game. Oh well maybe I am just a sore loser. Whatever.

It's ok. U will get a chance to be a better loser this Friday. Maybe u will handle it better this time.

I honestly think that Marshall Co. will beat us worse this week. My reason is when have any of you seen Walt adjust during a game? When has our offensive or defensive game plan been different for a game? I have yet to see it. Osteen will take the weaknesses from this past game and build on them. He will adjust. Walt tries to win with his talent and not his coaching, which is a huge mistake. Technique and coaching will beat raw talent with no coaching. 

Look JD that's not the reason what GC lost Friday Night. Who knows the outcome maybe different Friday, it might be the same but the pressure is on you. I could careless if we can be fortunate enough to make a run into the playoffs. My only wish is too spoil yours. Again MC staff is compiled of some good people. However I just question what was seen by others in the booth and if that's true the I feel like that's just unethical. Just my opinion, but that's not the reason for our loss. Kudos to your players, they play hard. Keep up the hate JD, love your commentary. See ya Friday. Go Bobcats!