Giles @ Marshall County

JAFO

I agree 52. I've quietly (not talked about his play) watched his play all season and have not seen him progress. It seems to me that the reality is he would rather run than throw. I know alot of his runs are called plays though.

Trevor is not a running QB, he is a QB that has to run. He has a great arm but commonly he is on the run before he has a chance to ever set his feet. With that said, in my opinion he struggles when his primary target is well covered. The O line has poor technique and some members on the D line run wild rather than holding their position. The O line guys should really be the nastiest guys on the field, they been playing way too nice.

Let me tell you something, I have been a part of this program since the early 70s. Probably attended more games, practices, watched ,listened and donated more money to this program than you will ever know. I simply pointed out that I am not a big fan of Coach Blair is all. If he stays so be it, ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL MAN. I didnt even know what the heck coacht was when he coached before..yes I knew that he coached here before. I am old, old school. I dont miss many practices either man, not everybody stands out there bulls@#tting and talking,some of us stay in our cars away from all that. Look man, everybody has their opinion and it wont be long until my grandchildren will be playing there. yes Blair is a heck of a nice guy. Been knowing him since he was in diapers. I waving my truce flag to you, accept it or not.

Hey Cat, your post lead us to a discussion last night about the coaching staffs of last 30 years. We remember Bain coaching 3/4 years then leaving and Smith coaching again just before season started. Was Phelps HC after Smith first time and before Bain?

I didn't see that but I did see some if their students walking over in our side with a sign . I think we should all make our own signs for Friday night !!! What about when their coaches ran out in the field after they made a touchdown . Was that not excessive celebration ? I bet it would have been called on our team !!

I didn't see that but I did see some if their students walking over in our side with a sign . I think we should all make our own signs for Friday night !!! What about when their coaches ran out in the field after they made a touchdown . Was that not excessive celebration ? I bet it would have been called on our team !!

Need a tissue for those tears?

The only taunting I saw was Bobcat players and coaches during pregame, jumping on Tiger eye at midfield spitting and chanting "come get u some".... Very classless and disrespectful as our parents tried to walk on field for Senior nite .. Very proud Tigers ignored it u should hav been flagged for it

Please describe the GC coach you saw jumping on your tiger