A/AA Tournament bracket

ChattanoogaCannon

Notre Dame 2

CCS 1

ND scored in 2nd OT period

Preview of state final?

I told you all my appearance would help again..great game ...ND looked a little defeated after CCS took the early lead, but looked like a halftime discussion got them back on track for an exciting remainder of the game....ND's Olenchek ( Junior) has definitely improved over the years and her speed flat out destroys the outside, and her tenacity to keep fighting even when the defender has her along the back line helps her find an angle on the goal still...

Unfortunately, I will miss the ND v Boyd match....GO IRISH!!!

D

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I told you all my appearance would help again..great game ...ND looked a little defeated after CCS took the early lead, but looked like a halftime discussion got them back on track for an exciting remainder of the game....ND's Olenchek ( Junior) has definitely improved over the years and her speed flat out destroys the outside, and her tenacity to keep fighting even when the defender has her along the back line helps her find an angle on the goal still...

Unfortunately, I will miss the ND v Boyd match....GO IRISH!!!

D

you seriously gonna trade some Irish support for sum of our Lane Train  :mrgreen:

2qcdz04.jpg

........and that is 3 District and 3 Region Championships in a row, baby,  Boogerette and the Lady Fighting Irish have put on CCS :thumb:

Edited by Booger

you seriously gonna trade some Irish support for sum of our Lane Train  :mrgreen:

2qcdz04.jpg

........and that is 3 District and 3 Region Championships in a row, baby,  Boogerette and the Lady Fighting Irish have put on CCS :thumb:

Remember Boog?..I get two for one father- daughter bonding credit for going to the Alabama/Tennessee game...with one daughter at Bama and the other at Tennessee...ROLL VOLS...

D