LA @ York 10/30/14

hitme

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just being a realist.....and be gald you don't play east of hear where Fulton and Catholic are putting up 84-0 scores on teams.

I have watched plenty of games east of here and they put up big number you are correct, but not with starters in the 3rd and 4th. That's why in my opinion they can do it year in and year out.

Linder is an excellent athlete. I'll give him his fair credit due, we couldn't stop him, that's for sure.  Is he the best in the state...I'd say that's a stretch.  He single handily beat YI last night.  LA is above the rest of the district and have proved that week after week, so not taking anything away from that.  Turing point in the game was right before the half.  YI just couldn't help themselves last night, fumbles, bad snaps, botched fair catches, and trying to arm tackle.  As far as LA having too many athletes for anyone to handle, I only saw just one, and when they face another team that can match his speed, they'll really be tested.  Looking forward to next year, when 3A plays more 3A teams and LA will face more 4A schools as it should be.  This district is so messed up, 7 teams with 4 3a team, makes it tough playing half your district games against teams a class higher.  Some will argue that doesn't make a difference, but taking a school with 650 students and a school with 1000 students is gonna give you a better athletic pool to make a team.  I will say this for our Dragons, those guys never quit, they kept playing.  They are much improved and have a lot to be proud of.  Beginning of the season, we were at 1-4 and these guys have battled back to make it to 5-5.  Coach Wright has made a huge difference in this team and would like to wish them the best during the playoffs.

Edited by hitme

Linder is an excellent athlete. I'll give him his fair credit due, we couldn't stop him, that's for sure. Is he the best in the state...I'd say that's a stretch. He single handily beat YI last night. LA is above the rest of the district and have proved that week after week, so not taking anything away from that. Turing point in the game was right before the half. YI just couldn't help themselves last night, fumbles, bad snaps, botched fair catches, and trying to arm tackle. As far as LA having too many athletes for anyone to handle, I only saw just one, and when they face another team that can match his speed, they'll really be tested. Looking forward to next year, when 3A plays more 3A teams and LA will face more 4A schools as it should be. This district is so messed up, 7 teams with 4 3a team, makes it tough playing half your district games against teams a class higher. Some will argue that doesn't make a difference, but taking a school with 650 students and a school with 1000 students is gonna give you a better athletic pool to make a team. I will say this for our Dragons, those guys never quit, they kept playing. They are much improved and have a lot to be proud of. Beginning of the season, we were at 1-4 and these guys have battled back to make it to 5-5. Coach Wright has made a huge difference in this team and would like to wish them the best during the playoffs.

Hollers Eldridge Hayes ???

Linder only one you saw cause evidently all was needed.

Hollers Eldridge Hayes ???

Linder only one you saw cause evidently all was needed.

Eldridge was out due to surgery last week.  Hollers and Hayes both had passes thrown to them a few times but were either over thrown or dropped.  Re-read my post, I said we couldn't stop Linder. 

Linder is an excellent athlete. I'll give him his fair credit due, we couldn't stop him, that's for sure. Is he the best in the state...I'd say that's a stretch. He single handily beat YI last night. LA is above the rest of the district and have proved that week after week, so not taking anything away from that. Turing point in the game was right before the half. YI just couldn't help themselves last night, fumbles, bad snaps, botched fair catches, and trying to arm tackle. As far as LA having too many athletes for anyone to handle, I only saw just one, and when they face another team that can match his speed, they'll really be tested. Looking forward to next year, when 3A plays more 3A teams and LA will face more 4A schools as it should be. This district is so messed up, 7 teams with 4 3a team, makes it tough playing half your district games against teams a class higher. Some will argue that doesn't make a difference, but taking a school with 650 students and a school with 1000 students is gonna give you a better athletic pool to make a team. I will say this for our Dragons, those guys never quit, they kept playing. They are much improved and have a lot to be proud of. Beginning of the season, we were at 1-4 and these guys have battled back to make it to 5-5. Coach Wright has made a huge difference in this team and would like to wish them the best during the playoffs.

Very well stated. Very proud to be a DRAGON FAN!!!!

As far as LA having too many athletes for anyone to handle, I only saw just one, and when they face another team that can match his speed, they'll really be tested. Looki

When playing poker do you expose your entire hand or just enough to win?? And how much knowledge do you have of CAK? Just saying we have played some decent teams. Lost to a good Hixon team that was not as good as CAK. Just my opinion. And make no mistake, LA knows the test are coming. Tougher every week. WIN OR GO HOME. GO HOG-EYE!! Good luck Dragons and all 8 aa

As far as LA having too many athletes for anyone to handle, I only saw just one, and when they face another team that can match his speed, they'll really be tested. Looki

When playing poker do you expose your entire hand or just enough to win?? And how much knowledge do you have of CAK? Just saying we have played some decent teams. Lost to a good Hixon team that was not as good as CAK. Just my opinion. And make no mistake, LA knows the test are coming. Tougher every week. WIN OR GO HOME. GO HOG-EYE!! Good luck Dragons and all 8 aa

Only going off what I seen last night. I don't know anything about CAK other than they are 4-5. So comparing them to a 9-1 team isn't a good comparison. As far as poker pokers goes, I don't show my hand but would throw you off by playing what you don't except. To keep playing deep in te playoffs, LA is going to have to have more than just Linder. He's good, really good, but not many one man teams, like last night, are going to get far. Just my opinion though, take it a far as you can spit I guess. 8aa is just much weaker than LA, but it's prob the biggest school in the district too. Not sure about that, just guessing.

Only going off what I seen last night. I don't know anything about CAK other than they are 4-5. So comparing them to a 9-1 team isn't a good comparison. As far as poker pokers goes, I don't show my hand but would throw you off by playing what you don't except. To keep playing deep in te playoffs, LA is going to have to have more than just Linder. He's good, really good, but not many one man teams, like last night, are going to get far. Just my opinion though, take it a far as you can spit I guess. 8aa is just much weaker than LA, but it's prob the biggest school in the district too. Not sure about that, just guessing.

You are correct in that guess by the new numbers.

Edited by YAIDAD