LA @ York 10/30/14

hitme

Only going off what I seen last night. I don't know anything about CAK other than they are 4-5. So comparing them to a 9-1 team isn't a good comparison. As far as poker pokers goes, I don't show my hand but would throw you off by playing what you don't except. To keep playing deep in te playoffs, LA is going to have to have more than just Linder. He's good, really good, but not many one man teams, like last night, are going to get far. Just my opinion though, take it a far as you can spit I guess. 8aa is just much weaker than LA, but it's prob the biggest school in the district too. Not sure about that, just guessing.

Macon is slightly bigger now.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From watching that one game, it seems  Linder is basically is LA's team.  Linder is an exceptional athlete and I hope he gets to go to a big college! The LA defense never stopped York...it was 4, 5, or big yardage about every down for York. But York stopped themselves though with fumbles and poor choices. Too many times this year York has had 3rd and 3 yds, 4 yds, 5 yds but instead of using 2 downs to get the first down, they throw and 3rd, then have to get the yardage on one down. Last night they were playing great using the run and I wish they had stayed with it. This has really hurt them as it did last night. LA is the better team of course since they have Linder...without I think it would have been a York blowout. BUT, they do have him making them so good. They scored about every time he touched the ball! I thought it was unsportsmanlike also for them to keep him in against York's younger kids late int he game. 

From watching that one game, it seems Linder is basically is LA's team. Linder is an exceptional athlete and I hope he gets to go to a big college! The LA defense never stopped York...it was 4, 5, or big yardage about every down for York. But York stopped themselves though with fumbles and poor choices. Too many times this year York has had 3rd and 3 yds, 4 yds, 5 yds but instead of using 2 downs to get the first down, they throw and 3rd, then have to get the yardage on one down. Last night they were playing great using the run and I wish they had stayed with it. This has really hurt them as it did last night. LA is the better team of course since they have Linder...without I think it would have been a York blowout. BUT, they do have him making them so good. They scored about every time he touched the ball! I thought it was unsportsmanlike also for them to keep him in against York's younger kids late int he game.

Linder is good but far from the whole team. Hollars. Probably has over 700 yards receiving and 300 yards rushing. Elderidge probably has 500 receiving. Hayes around 300 receiving. I say qualls in the 500 yards rushing. Just those three are 80 yards a game rushing, 150 receiving for 220 a game. Add linders 200 a game and they are tough to stop. What will get LA beat eventually is the OL/DL. Not real quick, not a lot of size, and not much depth there.

Linder is good but far from the whole team. Hollars. Probably has over 700 yards receiving and 300 yards rushing. Elderidge probably has 500 receiving. Hayes around 300 receiving. I say qualls in the 500 yards rushing. Just those three are 80 yards a game rushing, 150 receiving for 220 a game. Add linders 200 a game and they are tough to stop. What will get LA beat eventually is the OL/DL. Not real quick, not a lot of size, and not much depth there.

From the games I've seen them play this year. And yes I said games more than one. I feel their defense being week up the middle will get them. York moved the ball well from my understanding total offense for both teams was a difference if 3 yards. Either way the numbers that matter is on the scoreboard. Time to move on to the playoffs. It's a new season. LETS GO DRAGONS!!!!

From the games I've seen them play this year. And yes I said games more than one. I feel their defense being week up the middle will get them. York moved the ball well from my understanding total offense for both teams was a difference if 3 yards. Either way the numbers that matter is on the scoreboard. Time to move on to the playoffs. It's a new season. LETS GO DRAGONS!!!!

with LA and Macon out, and most likely sequatchie and grundy in......YI should compete near top of the region in 2015. How many seniors does YI have?

From watching that one game, it seems  Linder is basically is LA's team.  Linder is an exceptional athlete and I hope he gets to go to a big college! The LA defense never stopped York...it was 4, 5, or big yardage about every down for York. But York stopped themselves though with fumbles and poor choices. Too many times this year York has had 3rd and 3 yds, 4 yds, 5 yds but instead of using 2 downs to get the first down, they throw and 3rd, then have to get the yardage on one down. Last night they were playing great using the run and I wish they had stayed with it. This has really hurt them as it did last night. LA is the better team of course since they have Linder...without I think it would have been a York blowout. BUT, they do have him making them so good. They scored about every time he touched the ball! I thought it was unsportsmanlike also for them to keep him in against York's younger kids late int he game. 

Just a quick question on this one. Since LA already didn't have Eldridge playing and you suggest taking Linder from the equation. Remember our backup is the same player that ran on you last year. Remember the outcome? I would suggest if you take away Probst from York and we would play to the same out come with a bit lower score and a little less exciting but the same outcome none the less. Just a side note York is probably the most physical team we've played all year. They were much improved and I believe we both helped each other get prepared for next week and I wish your team and especially the seniors a deep run. Good luck