How to keep Fulton from scoring so many points

SPLO

I would love to see Fultons offense vs Maryvilles defense. Fulton is a great team but they have played a weak schedule. Of course no one thought Powell'Bearden'Farragut and Austin East would be struggling so much. Those teams used to be tough as nails. I don't see anyone except Catholicgiving Fulton a game this year.

Fulton has so many guys that play alot both ways in the lines .. over a 4 qtr game dont know how they could hold up .. Id say you guys get to us in the 2nd half ..  FHSAlum is correct in that we have scored alot on special teams and defensive IT returns .. and when I saw us playing 3 6A teams ans a 5A team the last 2 years I said good we will see some competitive games but you are correct .. never saw Bearden, Farragut abd Powell going down that fast .. a Farragut coach told me that Catholic was robbing them blind .. I dont know if Farragut or Bearden will ever recover from it .. you guys are so strong in all phases of game .. and a great staff  .. we definately depend on some big playmakers but we have more weapons this year really .. depended on Rollins and Hawkins alot last year .. This year while the RB's dont have the break away speed of a Rollins or Hawkins .. still not bad and WR's pretty talented and can spread a team out and get one on one matches .. got some banged up in the lines and DB's last week .. hope they heal in time for Catholic . we arent deep in the lines .. 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulton has so many guys that play alot both ways in the lines .. over a 4 qtr game dont know how they could hold up .. Id say you guys get to us in the 2nd half .. FHSAlum is correct in that we have scored alot on special teams and defensive IT returns .. and when I saw us playing 3 6A teams ans a 5A team the last 2 years I said good we will see some competitive games but you are correct .. never saw Bearden, Farragut abd Powell going down that fast .. a Farragut coach told me that Catholic was robbing them blind .. I dont know if Farragut or Bearden will ever recover from it .. you guys are so strong in all phases of game .. and a great staff .. we definately depend on some big playmakers but we have more weapons this year really .. depended on Rollins and Hawkins alot last year .. This year while the RB's dont have the break away speed of a Rollins or Hawkins .. still not bad and WR's pretty talented and can spread a team out and get one on one matches .. got some banged up in the lines and DB's last week .. hope they heal in time for Catholic . we arent deep in the lines ..

I wish the Farragut coach would tell who Catholic "robbed" from them. They do have a Farragut player at Catholic and he transferred after someone pulled a knife on him at Farragut. We do have kids on the team who live in Farragut but they attended St. John Neumann which is a private catholic middle school so nice try. Farragut can't get the East Knox kids anymore because of NCLB and there are a couple of Farragut zoned students at other schools like Maryville, HVA, even at Bearden. Not sure how many Farragut kids attend CAK or Webb. Easy to blame the privates for losing when you're trying to save your job. Catholic does play a lot of their linemen both ways (as do other positions) they are, for the most part, relatively healthy. Hopefully they will remain healthy after Friday's game. Alcoa is very physical upfront. Edited by QSouth89