Crockett at Westview

Cavaliers9814

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think CC's soft schedule is making them look better than they really are. Westview wins by at least 10.

Oh yeah, that soft schedule they play has been hard for Westview.  They barely beat South Gibson and Milan, which Crockett blew out.  They beat Dyersburg by 2 TD's which beat Westview.  Your argument is not valid or well thought of.

Westview has played 5 teams with a winning record.....CC has played 2. Weak schedule.

Numbers don't lie. you're right that's accurate.  The toughest team that both has faced is Dyersburg and Westview lost to them, and if they weren't the toughest then why would Westview lose to them.  CC would have beaten Dresden, Huntingdon, Ripley, Dyer Co, and Mckenzie also.  CC wins by 2 TD's.

Good thing the game is decided on the field and not on here. I thought that Westview played their best game of the season last Friday night against McKenzie. Some had predicted McKenzie to pull the upset but it wasn't close the entire night. I think Westview is starting to peak at the right time. With that being said, I predict Crockett Co to win this one by 10 with Westivew's inexperienced line being their downfall.