Coach of the year

LBKILLER

Not a CPA fan. But hey you are right. I just read the Waverly/Fairview thread. Wavo I'll put our disagreement aside for a moment. Congrats on the engagement. I wish you and her well.

thanks man. I have been saying for a long time that Fairview is very very very dangerous. I think they are more of a threat to us then Camden was. If we wanna beat Fairview we need to be completely focused. #GBB

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see yalls point. Waverlys coach and team have done a great job no doubt. I think both are deserving but my vote would go to Martin. Undefeated this year and his team is well coached. Imo you can't discredit a coach for maintaining his success. If it were an award for most improved then Waverly would be hands down. Again just my opinion.

I see yalls point. Waverlys coach and team have done a great job no doubt. I think both are deserving but my vote would go to Martin. Undefeated this year and his team is well coached. Imo you can't discredit a coach for maintaining his success. If it were an award for most improved then Waverly would be hands down. Again just my opinion.

So you changed your pick to Rankin then?  Seriously  McConnell wins this hands down 

McConnell has not only taught these boys how to win but he has recruited players out of the school who were not going to play. he has gotten the whole community behind him and filled the stands no matter where they are. the student body is totally Jacked about friday nights instead of roaming the streets. and most of all he cares about the kids and coaching staff that have poured their hearts into it. TOTAL PACKAGE