Week 1 of the Playoffs: Elizabethton at Knox Catholic

BigDave1967

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know anything about them except for the videos of your games that was provided to our players. YOU said you play better on the road YOU said you'd win by 2-3 TD's now you're offended because I'm defending and hyping my team? That's life on the "T" I guess. Good luck Friday and have a safe trip I'm done with this debate. We can agree to disagree. Part of being a fan. If you knew me then you would know that I'll be first to congratulate you if you win and I won't make excuses for a loss. Talk about class, I admitted that I must have miss read your post and you still had a comment. Goes both ways sir.

This has not been a debate, just a troll, that would be you, trying to stir up some crap because he has nothing better to do. Here's just a suggestion but you may want to take a reading comprehension class.

Edited by Fan12

This has not been a debate, just a troll, that would be you, trying to stir up some crap because he has nothing better to do. Here's just a suggestion but you may want to take a reading comprehension class. You may go both ways but that's a totally different subject.

I won't revert to name calling, like I said earlier a misunderstanding on my part and I apologize for my miscommunication. It's obvious that Elizabethton has a very good team and Catholic will have their hands full. Looking forward to a great game and I do hope you guys have a safe trip from the Tri-Cities area. Edited by QSouth89

The soap opera that is the T AlcoaBasketball it never ends lol

This has not been a debate, just a troll, that would be you, trying to stir up some crap because he has nothing better to do. Here's just a suggestion but you may want to take a reading comprehension class. You may go both ways but that's a totally different subject.

No kidding, Q!

Ummmm, given that Q has a son on the team, the term "troll" is out the window here. Nice try!

What part? I grew up on the south side of Chicago before moving to Knoxville.

Hey QSouth i'm from chicago also. I was born there and moved to Romeoville in the early 70's then moved to Elizabethton in 1981. Love our CYCLONES. I don't know much about Knox Catholic but I guarantee the CYCLONES wont just lay down. You will see one of the best running backs around. 28 HAS OVER 6000 yds. and usuallly only played half of games. He's really something special to see play and he's a great young man. Good luck to you all and we'll be seein ya friday. GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!

Hey QSouth i'm from chicago also. I was born there and moved to Romeoville in the early 70's then moved to Elizabethton in 1981. Love our CYCLONES. I don't know much about Knox Catholic but I guarantee the CYCLONES wont just lay down. You will see one of the best running backs around. 28 HAS OVER 6000 yds. and usuallly only played half of games. He's really something special to see play and he's a great young man. Good luck to you all and we'll be seein ya friday. GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!

I grew up in Morgan Park, graduated from ETSU. I don't expect you guys to lay down and it sounds like 28 is an outstanding player. I remember when your coach (along with his brother Jason) played basketball and Football for Betsy. He was talented and I know he will have the Cyclones prepared. There was a Miscommunication with Fan12 on my part and usually there is so much serious trash talk on here, I got carried away. I don't take it serious and I didn't mean to offend him or your fan base. Looking forward to a very good game Friday night. Edited by QSouth89

Alcoa fans are just stupid go to your own page I hope the rednecks from Johnson county comes an beats you up. I have 100% faith in the cyclones that they can win this week just have to believe. Just because they get beat by South dosnt mean they are going to just take the trip an Knoxville an play around an get beat. They will Play as One team One Family One Goal. Once a Cyclone always a Cyclone

Alcoa fans are just stupid go to your own page I hope the rednecks from Johnson county comes an beats you up. I have 100% faith in the cyclones that they can win this week just have to believe. Just because they get beat by South dosnt mean they are going to just take the trip an Knoxville an play around an get beat. They will Play as One team One Family One Goal. Once a Cyclone always a Cyclone

Please don't get them started they will take over this thread. Gooning is what they call it.

As for Catholic we are young. We play a lot of sophomores and juniors. We have a freshman offensive lineman (6'5 300 pounds) that's been offered by UT, Ohio and some other schools. We play a lot of kids both ways. We play an uptempo offense. Our WR are big and athletic, they go 6'3 205, 6'2 195 and 6'1 190. We get some injured players back this week so it'll help with depth.