Clinton 7-3 @ Cleveland 5-5 First Round

dragnfan

well we've played, McCallie, knox west, Ooltewah, who are as good as any team in 3AAA, and also a solid Cookeville team. Competition doesn't get much tougher than those teams.

You got that right. Those are some very good teams. I think this will be a good game, but I am worried abt your teams speed more than anything.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess with all that power house football down there I would just stay home.lol

Not saying that strength of schedule is the lone determining factor in any game, believe me.  I do believe that 7-3 record Clinton sports is a little deceiving though.  3 losses to the only 3 teams worth mentioning on the schedule?  I've been wrong before and could very well be wrong this time, but I just have a hard time believing that a team that loses to Campbell County, despite the good job the Prices have done, matches up real well with athletes Cleveland has.  

Not saying that strength of schedule is the lone determining factor in any game, believe me.  I do believe that 7-3 record Clinton sports is a little deceiving though.  3 losses to the only 3 teams worth mentioning on the schedule?  I've been wrong before and could very well be wrong this time, but I just have a hard time believing that a team that loses to Campbell County, despite the good job the Prices have done, matches up real well with athletes Cleveland has.

love how you tried to put that nicely.lol it's like saying no disrespect but you suck lol.lol.well since we're being frank does it really matter you know and I know neither one of these teams is going to win state this year.thats the truth but if we can get one or two Friday nights of more football I'm happy.but I do love the cheap shot.lol.

Us Cleveland fans definitely aren't saying you guys are a bad team. We are just saying don't buy into the fact that we are just a mediocre 5-5 team. We aren't great but don't let the record fool ya.

I'm not fooled by your record at all. I've been telling everybody Cleveland is a VERY dangerous team and alot better than their record.