#7Fairley @ #2Waverly Central. 3A playoff 1st round!

Wavotiger10

Oh we do too....I am not so sure Wavo wants any of it..he keeps saying we will be upset by Lewis Co.  had to add we sure would like it if Fairview was the one coming out west to play in the semis instead of CPA  make that happen

You are not lying Beagle... I said in the 11AA thread I did not want to see Camden Central again....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a thread about Hickman County-Manassas.... I havent heard from bullpuppyfan24 for a while... I would like for them to upset Manassas though its not gonna happen...

Oh I'm here lil kitten. Just been busy with work and life! Your team will be tested mentally come Friday. None of the players on Waverly have played a playoff game and there will be a lot pressure they haven't experienced yet. Win you move on or lose you go home!

I wish Fairley fans would check in...

Sadly, I doubt if Fairley has any fans on here and I'm not a Fairley fan but I'm pretty familiar with them so I thought I'd chime in. This definitely isn't one of Fairleys better years. They play hard nose football and have a couple of good athletes. They definitely have speed. I don't rem who their key players are, if I were I betting man I wouldn't bet on them. With that being said, I definitely wouldn't take them lightly. Sorry but I don't know much about Waverly but 8-2 speaks for itself. They've had a lot going on with their school in general this year so idk how much the football program has been affected. They have played some pretty good teams and they played us very hard this year. Hopefully it's a good injury free game.

Depends on which team wins on both games, Lewis/Camden or Milan/Martin.Camdens Defensive Coordinator has had Westviews number for a while but not Milan.Coach Morris for Milan sikes out the Camden team before kickoff and it shows.Maybe the monkey will die.

Well he said a dog fight in rd 2 so I'm assuming he this the Bulldawgs will be there. But the monkey should be aliv and well!! Lol!!!

I am thinking something umm new. I may be wrong, but I think that Creek wood, East Hickman, and maybe Montgomery Central use a speed/spread offense and even though I doubt any of the teams I just mentioned could match up with Fairley (No Disrespect intended) its still the same offense and we dominated every phase of the game.... but we struggle severely against power run teams (I.e. fairview and Lewis County) if what i am thinking is correct here is my prediction:

Fairley 34

Waverly Central 48

#bwtp

Edited by Wavotiger10