#7Fairley @ #2Waverly Central. 3A playoff 1st round!

Wavotiger10

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to redbox and rent the movie/Documentary Undefeated. Tells the story of how Manassas coach turned the program around. That will show you why this program is respected. Great story. Just hope if we are In the 2nd round with them we spoil there on-going success story.

Seen it.we played them in 2009 and 2011..they filmed that in 2010 as usual we just missed the boat

The Memphis teams are always the fastest teams that these corn bread eatin boys will face.

I dont know much about Fairley but mark my words Fast times 2.Take the 15 Fastest kids in 11AA and put them on 1 team at running back,wide end,safetys,QB.That would be Fairley.Ive seen Manassas 2 times and a Carver or  Gw Washington vs Huntingdon several years ago.Smokin Fast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I am not downing Waverly.Just trying to tell the Fans and Posters what they will look like cause they are cut from the same mold and Camden has had the privlidge to play Memphis teams.Get off of your 11AA title loss and move on!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean 0 disrespect to Camden Central... It has nothing to do with my thoughts about Camden Central.... Its just what I believe is a pure possibility lol...

I hope we get to see a Waverly at Camden quarter finals game.

Oh we do too....I am not so sure Wavo wants any of it..he keeps saying we will be upset by Lewis Co.  had to add we sure would like it if Fairview was the one coming out west to play in the semis instead of CPA  make that happen

Edited by Beagle