Results from Yesterday?

attila

Good day of play at William Blount Saturday. Grace beat a really good AA McMinn Central by 10 and beat AAA Hardin Valley by 20. Farragut looked good beating Oak Ridge and also played McMinn Central and won by 5.

Was you there? Obviously you didnt watch the same game i did. Our Chargers played 15 kids and subed in every 2 min. Grace played 6 and fought tooth and nail to try to win. ITS A SCRIMMAGE GAME!!!! Looks like those other 5-6 girls on the bench for Grace that practice EVERYDAY would have liked to work on their game a little. GREAT WIN SMH!!!!!!!

Was you there? Obviously you didnt watch the same game i did. Our Chargers played 15 kids and subed in every 2 min. Grace played 6 and fought tooth and nail to try to win. ITS A SCRIMMAGE GAME!!!! Looks like those other 5-6 girls on the bench for Grace that practice EVERYDAY would have liked to work on their game a little. GREAT WIN SMH!!!!!!!

I was there and Central fought to win as well. You are the one that said wait until 3:00 on Sat. not me. Such a bad loser

I was there and saw Grace playing to win while the other teams were trying a bunch of different rotations. Both McMinn Central and Hardin Valley were treating the game as a scrimmage while Grace was not. I guarantee the results would have been different if they were playing to win as well.

I was there and saw Grace playing to win while the other teams were trying a bunch of different rotations. Both McMinn Central and Hardin Valley were treating the game as a scrimmage while Grace was not. I guarantee the results would have been different if they were playing to win as well.

Its not summer, you are preparing for the season. Farragut was playing to win too and they did. If you want to play to loose that's your decision.

Its not summer, you are preparing for the season. Farragut was playing to win too and they did. If you want to play to loose that's your decision.

Very true, I don't think anyone has a problem with that. Teams approach it in different ways. What gets fans ire up is if you/he,she knows one team was playing everyone and the other wasn't. And then have someone, in this case you, jump on here and act like all was equal and announce it so everyone else would think your team won in in way they did not, apparently...all the while knowing the team wasn't playing their key players the whole game. Seems a little lame... And no, I don't have a dog in this....just my take on it.

Very true, I don't think anyone has a problem with that. Teams approach it in different ways. What gets fans ire up is if you/he,she knows one team was playing everyone and the other wasn't. And then have someone, in this case you, jump on here and act like all was equal and announce it so everyone else would think your team won in in way they did not, apparently...all the while knowing the team wasn't playing their key players the whole game. Seems a little lame... And no, I don't have a dog in this....just my take on it.

I respect your opinion. But the facts are that on another topic it was them that had said: "Wait until we play you Sat. and you will find out how good you are" Both teams played there players and the results are what they are. To get on here and first say we played our JV team and then Say we rotated our players is just whining. Its not worth it lets just move on to the season.

I respect your opinion. But the facts are that on another topic it was them that had said: "Wait until we play you Sat. and you will find out how good you are" Both teams played there players and the results are what they are. To get on here and first say we played our JV team and then Say we rotated our players is just whining. Its not worth it lets just move on to the season.

Good luck this season.