KC steps down at Sequatchie Co

Tbolt

Problem is can there be room to hire a staff?? Are they gonna fire the other staff that are teachers? The mc situation was unique in that there were several job openings within the school and that usually isnt the case. Ken didn't have the staff he had at Marion to be successful.

Not really sure what openings there may be. There is already one opening as one coach was fired. I don't think Ken really taught any classes. Really at the 2A and 3A level you can be okay with a good head coach and two good assistants. Then mix in a few good volunteer coaches. I feel like Sequatchie will never take a good step forward until some administration changes happen.

Not really sure what openings there may be. There is already one opening as one coach was fired. I don't think Ken really taught any classes. Really at the 2A and 3A level you can be okay with a good head coach and two good assistants. Then mix in a few good volunteer coaches. I feel like Sequatchie will never take a good step forward until some administration changes happen.

I agree with you there........that has been the problem for years there. Seq has the talent in place for sure.....

Nope but he has been the wide receivers coach at Missouri state and he graduated from Nashville and he coached at Cumberland in Kentucky for the patriots and was the intermediate special teams coach for Tennessee and in 2010 was the Vols linebacker coach. So he knows his football for sure

I have no doubt he has been around football but let me assure you that doesn't relate to success. Coaching and winning high school football is a whole different game. Especially with they type players Sequatchie has. Sequatchie needs to win immediately with the good junior class they have. This can't be a bad hire.

Nope but he has been the wide receivers coach at Missouri state and he graduated from Nashville and he coached at Cumberland in Kentucky for the patriots and was the intermediate special teams coach for Tennessee and in 2010 was the Vols linebacker coach. So he knows his football for sure

That would probably be a horrible hire. A man with no high school coaching experience jumping in. Seq county. I don't think seq can take a risk of hiring someone from dooleys staff........lol. What about Vic Grider? The town probably has enough money to pay him to come