Campbell County vs. Morristown West 1st Round

Cougarfan23

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres played lights out along with the rest of the boys tonight, nothing new though Torres is one the best safetys in East TN, he was absolutely laying the wood to the Mo West kids tonight, we had a few costly turnovers and couldn't convert inside the 10 yard line but came out with a W!!!! South Doyle here we come 2nd round!!!

Sucks to see AC get put out 1st round but the attendence was down cause the game was televised , can't help we got picked for game of the week and I garuntee it was one of the best games of the first round in the state 26 to 25 and CC scores on a 60 yard TD pass on 3rd and 20 with a min and 25 sec left, best game I've seen in a long time

Sucks to see AC get put out 1st round but the attendence was down cause the game was televised , can't help we got picked for game of the week and I garuntee it was one of the best games of the first round in the state 26 to 25 and CC scores on a 60 yard TD pass on 3rd and 20 with a min and 25 sec left, best game I've seen in a long time