Lewis Co. and Riverside Rnd. 2

Guest PapaSmurf

Guest Batman13

Lchpantherspirit, I hate to bust on you. BUt it looks like we need to work on the reading comprehension here Lewis County. I was referring to #4 for Decatur County. I'm not knocking his playing ability. But his actions and words between plays. If he was half the player he talked then he would be all-state. Let me make this point. The whole team likes to run their trap and thet earned last time. New ballgame and can't wait to see #4 and #75

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LCHS IS TOO INTENT ON GETTING REVENGE. I THINK IT WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THE RIVERSIDE PANTHERS. LCHS IS PUMPED UP ON PROVING THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVER. THEY HAVE A REALLY GOOD OPPORTUNITY TO ADVANCE FURTHER THAN THEY EVER HAVE AND I DOUBT VERY SERIOUSLY THAT RIVERSIDE IS READY.

LCHS IS READY. TONIGHT. :D:o

#40 IS READY.

Looks like the Parsons River Rats were put to shame after much trash talking posted by the Parsons supporters,lewis Co. got out to a slow start by only scoring 3 points off a david sharp field goal in the first half.lewis county came out swinging as the secound half got underway.after a unecessary onside kick to start off the secound half by Parsons, the LC Panthers Pounced on the oppertunity at hand,after an imressive touchdown drivem LC was on top 10 -0 . Then the LC defense held the Riverats to a 3 and away drive,this also led to a score by the lewis co. team.all in all lewis county played like they really wanted that 4 th round shot,and hopefully a shot at the ring.lewis county will face Mckinsie this upcoming week,Mckinsie eliminated the Panthers last year in the semi's :D

[Edited by Panther26 on 11-15-02 10:48P]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recent Posts

• Clinton fans can only wait and set idle while the school is being drug through the mud and trying to figure out when they have finally hit the bottom.
    • Mancoverage sez: Thank you for weaving, with the written word, such a descriptive tapestry of your mind’s sherlockian thought machinations. It read’s as though it is the collaborative brain child of Thomas “The Ox of Sicily” Aquinas and John “Give Him 6!” Ward. Somewhere in this, the thoughtful mind will find, the exact future of Trousdale County Football. The Goat sez: Ox?!? Pffft. I can do stuff a dumb ole bull can do. I can take an “a” and I can take an “o” and I can do better and more of that bull stuff… in Latin. Diarrhoea Fecaes  The next coach of ole Snoball’s Yeller Jackets, ain’t on that list.
    • One school gets fined over $4,000 dollars because they had a baseball coach that gets ejected over a rule that is not in the rule book today (because no umpires in Tennessee called that rule when that coach was ejected). One school will get fined over $3,000 dollars because they had a football coach intentionally cheated. I hope TSSAA keeps a receipt over what schools they fined and how much, and for what reason. Meanwhile, if I'm a football coach at a school that has $3,000+ in the piggy bank, then hmmm.. No one knew Clinton was cheating intentionally until they went overboard and changed over 1,000 grades, and the word got out.
    • I didn’t know South Pittsburgs schedule could get any easier …
    • I just learned of this today and am very happy for Coach Peek. Excellent coach, better man.