Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

Not really true. A lot of teams do that every year. SC lost 20 seniors a year for over 10 years. They rarely missed a beat. Others have done the same.

20 that played, when SC dressed 90+ back in the Maynard years 6 or 7 in every class never touched the field. And on top of that losing the QB,best WR, and best DL hurt a lot. Losing 23 players off any 3a team hurts. Edited by UpperCumberlandMan

20 that played, when SC dressed 90+ back in the Maynard years 6 or 7 in every class never touched the field. And on top of that loing the QB,best WR, and best DL hurt a lot. Losing 23 players off any 3a team hurts.

They lost the bulk of the starters every year. Would have at most 3 or 4 starters back.

Puffermen I hope your ready.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am NOTRE DAME when I lay My vengeance upon you. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Upperman. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd. But it is truly redemption time.

62-7 ND

Well ND beat Siganl Mountain 35-3, unless SM had  a horrible game I would guess the score to be 63-7 We could not slow SM down at all. And ND defense must be pretty stout. Just saying. I say running clock the whole second half.

Don't use the score or game as a basis to make a prediction on this game. Signal was inside the 10 3 times and didn't score and had lost their tailback for the season on the first series, lots of varables. but  still you will still see running clock in the second half.  

48 to 10  Irish!

Next week meet the Twister

Edited by payner410

those three I mentioned would not change the outcome of this game, just make it a little closer. My point is that with those three, I think UH would have beat Dekalb, Smith, and York in the regular season and wouldn't have to face ND till round three. Not many people can lose starting QB, best WR, best DL and still be a strong team.

I disagree upperman coaches were flat out coached in regular season, but with that being said YAI was out coached in play offs. Should be a fun region next few years if all these sophomores and freshman play and hit the weight room. I have some high hopes for YAI.

I disagree upperman coaches were flat out coached in regular season, but with that being said YAI was out coached in play offs. Should be a fun region next few years if all these sophomores and freshman play and hit the weight room. I have some high hopes for YAI.

I thinkYork will be good. But to be. The next level, you have to have a Conner York, McCoin, Linder type kid. YI hasn't found that kid yet. DC has Jennings, UH has Butler, Cushing, and Kennedy. LA had Linder, Hollars, Elderidge. YI needs some dominant kid to emerge.