Upperman @ Notre Dame: Rematch in round 2

JohnnyRay

I'll chime in on this-first of all who gets on here and calls themselves booger?(and wants to be taken seriously?)trying to compare owls schedule to yours is a friggin joke.period.The owls schedule these guys(tyner,brainerd)for 2 very well known reasons,1-because Ooltewah cant find ANYONE TO PLAY THEM around here(unless your irish want to play around with the big boys?)2nd-those schools will play us,because the owls travel better than anyone and every other year,WE help bring money to their much needed programs.and if I read goosesdad post,he never compared nd-owls schedules you did.but none of that matters in the big picture of this absolute laughable back n fourth chatter.Every now and then the doormats of any region/district get a awesome group of young men and big things---JUST LIKE IN NOTRE DAME'S CASE last couple of years.Fans,parents,alumni etc get excited that's all what is great about hs football.bottom line is please,please THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK OR WRITE about your team winning a state championship,because its bad enough when it ends,but to make such high goals and put it on the shoulders of kids is stupid(because the delusional parents are not the ones playing and putting in the hard work)I know the ultimate goal in any sport is to win it ALL.,.but you do it one game at a time.

nice edit...and thanks for saving all the programs in Chattanooga from bankruptcy  :thumb: cause like you said; nobody does it like you

george.jpeg