North side at Crockett county

Cavaliers9814

I'm With Techy Here The Cavs. Big In This One. How Do You Spell Overrated (NORTHSIDE) I Sor Of Felt That Way Prior To Tbeir Loss To Liberty.Once LiBerty Whipped Them On Their Home Field....I did Not See Them To Be As Great As The Jackson Sun Sports Department Wanted Them To Be........

I think Crockett will be to must for Northside, because Northside has been barely getting by the last three weeks. Northside beat South Gibson 19-7, Haywood 14-12 and Chester County 14-7. And Crockett brings a lot more to the table than what South Gibson, Haywood County and Chester County did. I got Crockett winning big.

Crockett 42 Northside 14

Edited by heatwave

Crockett wins easily in this one.  If Crockett is smart, they would get Jones out as early as possible, forget about him scoring 6 and 7 touchdowns.  The offensive line for Crockett can win this one with any of the other backs running the ball.  The test is gonna come when they meet Trezevant defense.  Johnny will need to be fresh and 100% for this physical defense they play.  Winner of Trezevant/Crockett will be in the Championship game.

Crockett wins easily in this one.  If Crockett is smart, they would get Jones out as early as possible, forget about him scoring 6 and 7 touchdowns.  The offensive line for Crockett can win this one with any of the other backs running the ball.  The test is gonna come when they meet Trezevant defense.  Johnny will need to be fresh and 100% for this physical defense they play.  Winner of Trezevant/Crockett will be in the Championship game.

He didn't play the 2nd half Friday either.  His 7 td's came in the 1st half.