Round 2 GCA at Hampton

gcapride

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only great kid but can sling a football too.

I heard he can do that too. And he's a heck of a basketball player. All that will be behind him some day, but the way he was raised will carry him through life. Sorry to get so deep, but the kid impressed me.

Now, on Friday, I hope we mash his helmet in the mud...lol

Saw that no good son of yours. Kid was extremely respectful with all the "yes sirs", "no sirs", really irritated me that a kid from the opposing team could be so pleasant!

You should be proud of how he handles himself when some no-name guy from GCA is talking to him. He's a solid young man.

It's gonna be a fun week. Look forward to seeing you again next week.

LOL! They just rolled in...Thanks for the kind words...I've got four and equally proud of each...Good Christian young man and never worried about him acting any other way.

In advance, I pray safe travel for you all and look forward to seeing you fellers. I also heard he met and talked to ole Raven too and a few others

I heard he can do that too. And he's a heck of a basketball player. All that will be behind him some day, but the way he was raised will carry him through life. Sorry to get so deep, but the kid impressed me.

Now, on Friday, I hope we mash his helmet in the mud...lol

We don't block that D line and they will

How healthy is Hampton goin into this game? Did GCA have any injuries tonight??

I just got terrible news. We lost our starting QB to an unfortunate and untimely space heater incident after the game. It doesn't look good. Also, our SR RB has gone down with an extreme brain freeze after taking the ice cream challenge at an after the game party.....kids, geez. We're hoping our starting LB will be back this week after being attacked by their lap dog last week. He still has a few scrapes and has to get over the mental anguish he suffered before he's cleared to play. There could be more, I'll keep you guys updated.